• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Guess who just played a bunch of matches on melee as master hand without an AR.

This guy.

I should really check the melee boards more often...
I really wish I brought my copy of Melee from home to my apartment. I really want to try it out because you can supposedly do a bunch of other things with it too like creating "dark" characters.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
This. I have a Snake problem, and even I beat him, though I am getting better at the matchup.
Idk. He is good, but last time I fought I could win, but during heavy lag it automatically his game. D: Yeah. your Lucas is getting better at fighting snakes ~PF~.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
ggs tsm, I dont know how you land some of those smashes with marth, specially the upsmash.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I did!

Shadow you host.

Ugg, bumpers on high. Smaller stages, or small lulzy stages. Works best on them.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol. I suck at Falcon dittos. Too many manly distractions. Good Games Chaco.
Lulzy kills there. That High percentage thing caught me off guard a lot. lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol. That was .5. We need to do Falcon matches at .8 and see what that's like. Lmao.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Either we will pwn each other harder than will originally do or the opponent in Falcon Challenge is screwed completely. xD

Top Bottom