• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Barge I didn't want to answer because I didn't know, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmao

I think we almost had 10,000 posts, sort of

I remember one being above 600 pages. I forget how many exactly though

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
To be honest, your name looks kind of... umm... stupid now, Karina... :(

I hate playing as Snake. I can't wait to be done with him once and for all. Oh, well...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Which part, the compounded word, or the exclamation point at the end?

I mean, it's cool if she likes it and all, but it really looks kind of tacky, in my opinion.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Which part, the compounded word, or the exclamation point at the end?

I mean, it's cool if she likes it and all, but it really looks kind of tacky, in my opinion.
You're not seriously critiquing a screen name, are you?

I could easily say substituting the "o" in "Orion" for a zero is gaudy as hell. I could also say that "Sir Orion" too manly of a screen name for you.

But I'm not going to say these things because, well, it would be silly of me to do so. Especially when my screen name is...

Smooth Criminal

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hell, no one even realizes it's a zero, anyway.

You don't have to jump down my throat just because I said I thought her new name looks bad.

Also, bear in mind that *I* don't have the option of changing my name to something less dumb. :laugh:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

I could easily say substituting the "o" in "Orion" for a zero is gaudy as hell. I could also say that "Sir Orion" too manly of a screen name for you.

But I'm not going to say these things because, well, it would be silly of me to do so. Especially when my screen name is...

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Take a joke.

Smooth Criminal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol names. I personally think anything is better than ~Kawaii Bunny~. Madd gay name imooooo.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is the silliest thread like...ever. By far. Lol.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Don't you mean 600? After a two week break from Brawl to beat the Golden Sun games 100%, I'm back to playing it. I hate when I do this because it becomes hard to play the game for longer than an hour at a time for like a week afterwords. Well, so far this is my most uneventful summer since graduating High School...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Probably. I'm so bored that I'm tempted to try the "three day challenge." Basically, it's where you stay up for three days straight. My uncle said that him and his friends tried to do it a lot when he was in the navy. He said that around the third day he'd start seeing giant rats and stuff. Why do I want to do it then? The job I'm applying for doesn't have interviews until July so my schedule is pretty much open for another 15.... God help me. :psycho:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do it.

GOGOGO.

I expect a post in this thread, every hour on the hour.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I want to do it but I don't know when. I also need to see if I'm healthy enough to do it too because it can sometimes cause you to lose a buttload of weight really fast and I'm already 50 pounds underweight for my height.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Fritzl is from Austria, not Australia.
You ****ing numpty you think I didn't know that?
Considering I'm European and all.

You obviously haven't heard the Australia = Austria jokes.
You obviously must have realised I was making that joke since Hitler comes from Austria too, which I mentioned, but oh well it seems not. Oh and, a couple posts back, let us look at the motivational posted.

Moral of the story?

F*** off.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm pretty sure that needs to be the moral of every story.

"You see children, the moral of this story is that you need to back the **** off of mommy when she's on the phone, okay?"

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ahhh women and their phone conversations.

It's probably why DSL filters and broadband were invented to replace Dialup so quickly.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So I need a new character after I said **** Sonic just now.

I'm open for suggestion, I'm not bad with everyone ATM.
I'm thinking B tier and above.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh my gosh. LOL. I had the weirdest dream ever last night. My 8 year old sister grew up to be one of those "out-of-control teens". She was constantly hitting people and then she and I got into a huge fight and I broke her nose. o_o

Then my parents had to go somewhere and left me and my brother with her and we didn't sleep because she said she was going to kill us in our sleep. o_o

I don't remember anything after that though. @_@

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
So I need a new character after I said **** Sonic just now.

I'm open for suggestion, I'm not bad with everyone ATM.
I'm thinking B tier and above.
either Pikachu or Olimar.
Oh my gosh. LOL. I had the weirdest dream ever last night. My 8 year old sister grew up to be one of those "out-of-control teens". She was constantly hitting people and then she and I got into a huge fight and I broke her nose. o_o

Then my parents had to go somewhere and left me and my brother with her and we didn't sleep because she said she was going to kill us in our sleep. o_o

OTL: where weird dreams happen.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

You should have killed her, for epic dreamworld justice.

Dev2000

Smash Lord

You should totally direct movies some day

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I couldn't kill her. @.@ And it's weird because she was like 17 and I was still 18. >_>

Blargh.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Regardless, an older sibling should always be able to kill their younger siblings.

Its our duty.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dreams are weird like that. They're so funny. A couple of night ago I dreamt that I was stuck inside the college's elevator and there was this girl on the outside that was laughing, so I went out and dragged her inside. lawl, impossible.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I didn't say you had to kill your younger sibling.

I just recommend you prepare for the inevitable showdown.

Top Bottom