• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Karina. Your name, combined with your custom title and avatar, makes no sense whatsoever lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Karina. Your name, combined with your custom title and avatar, makes no sense whatsoever lol.
haha I actually like it xD

Pochanotas is just a **** cute name imo
lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Am I sensing a Disney female character trend coming on? Personally, my favorites would be Jane Potter and Alice.
Alice in Wonderland right?

Yeah, that's what I kinda want xD
She's cool ****

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Omg this is why summer fails. =_= A huge spider almost crawled on me. T-T

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I hate those movies, they're so...dumb. Movies of that sort after American Pie suck.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
OMG
I lo'd so hard after a match a few minutes ago

It was my Fox vs his Falco, and after I won (3 Stock) fox said "Better luck next time, Falco"
I didn't know he said that xD

I laughed so hard xD

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
You people smell that *sniff*
It is officially kirbywizard game hunting season. Yes kirbywizards time of year in which he looks for old games he never got a chance to play. I have not used an emulator yet to play a game I missed

Games Captured!

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time *used but works fine*
Path of Radiance *used but works fine*
Fire Emblem GBA *used but works fine*
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones *new*
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney *New*

Games That Escaped
Goblin Wars for gamecube

Wanted!
Golden Sun I and II

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeUzORllgU

Apparently that's not all of the hidden soundbites in Brawl.

>____>

(This is pretty **** funny and well-edited.)

Smooth Criminal
I'm surprized that he hasn't gotten banned yet especially since Walrusguy and Igiulamam just recently became perma-banned.

You people smell that *sniff*
It is officially kirbywizard game hunting season. Yes kirbywizards time of year in which he looks for old games he never got a chance to play. I have not used an emulator yet to play a game I missed

Games Captured!

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time *used but works fine*
Path of Radiance *used but works fine*
Fire Emblem GBA *used but works fine*
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones *new*
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney *New*

Games That Escaped
Goblin Wars for gamecube

Wanted!
Golden Sun I and II
Heh, I did this shortly after Christmas and I'm going to do it again after I finally get a job. I found both Golden Sun games for 10 bucks but you probably won't be as lucky as I was. Oddly enough, Fire Emblem is one of the games I'm currently looking for. After I beat that, I plan on taking on Path of Radiance simply because, despite that I used to hate his guts, Ike is one of my favorite characters to use now.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I wonder what I'll do when I start staying up late again. I've never beaten Megaman Battle network 2. Had it for years. I started a new file just last week. I should beat it pretty soon, then it's back to pokeymanz.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Heh, I did this shortly after Christmas and I'm going to do it again after I finally get a job. I found both Golden Sun games for 10 bucks but you probably won't be as lucky as I was. Oddly enough, Fire Emblem is one of the games I'm currently looking for. After I beat that, I plan on taking on Path of Radiance simply because, despite that I used to hate his guts, Ike is one of my favorite characters to use now.
I didn't like Ike in his games. I have no idea why :confused:

You never now I may get lucky with Golden Sun like I did with Path of Radiance. Now I have all the fire emblem games that were released in America.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I didn't like Ike in his games. I have no idea why :confused:

You never now I may get lucky with Golden Sun like I did with Path of Radiance. Now I have all the fire emblem games that were released in America.
Would you recommend Fire Emblem as the first game in the Fire Emblem franchise that I play? From all the people I've asked so far, I've gotten an overwelhming "yes" but it never hurts to get more opinions on it. Oh and if you don't already have it, I'd also recommend finding Drill Dozer.

Chaco

Never Logs In
There's a game I rented one time, years ago that I wanted to find...but never could. Evolution Worlds.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Would you recommend Fire Emblem as the first game in the Fire Emblem franchise that I play? From all the people I've asked so far, I've gotten an overwelhming "yes" but it never hurts to get more opinions on it. Oh and if you don't already have it, I'd also recommend finding Drill Dozer.
Fire Emblem GBA is a must and you should try getting it. It is based before the story of roy's game which was the game before Fire Emblem GBA.

Fire Emblem GBA
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem DS

These above are fantastic and I say you should try getting fire emblem gba, you do not need to play it first but you should play GBA, Radiance or Radiant before you play the DS one.

Sacred Stones is fun but not the best

To play the other half of the fire emblem games that only came out in Japan you would have to get an emulator which I would say I must get soon.

8Bitman

Smash Master
my friend played both of the golden suns before and for the weeks that he played the two all i remember iz him complaining about not knowing where to go and how hard it was... :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I want to play Mother 3 too. I'm fully aware that there's now an English version but I haven't a clue where to get an emulator. Can anyone recommend a good site instead of me taking my chances with google?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Eh, atleast you're **** good at camping. I had to break out Falco to stop that madness.
i lol'd at that last match because im just terrible against anyone with reflectors or just something that stops my camping... its really annoying :laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why/how do people find so much enjoyment in camping?

8Bitman

Smash Master
i dont find enjoyment out of it, to me its the way to win, or just get easy percentage on your foe:)

EDIT: the world may never know!

Top Bottom