• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Kasey you good with another person lovin you?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Kasey you good with another person lovin you?
Of course. Love is the most important thing. Love is why we are all alive. The love of Jesus Christ.

Edit: Oops. Religious talk.

Edit#2: Oops. Didn't get rid of it.

Edit#3: jkjkjkjk

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Of course. Love is the most important thing. Love is why we are all alive. The love of Jesus Christ.

Edit: Oops. Religious talk.

Edit#2: Oops. Didn't get rid of it.

Edit#3: jkjkjkjk
All you need is love! I was meant for lovin you baby, you were meant for loving me!(high note!)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That is how true trolls do it.
No, TRUE trolls drag me into a lengthy debate about SBRB, and then suddenly go "Well, I can't be bothered to respond to you, now," because they can't come up with anything else to add. :laugh:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
All you need is love! I was meant for lovin you baby, you were meant for loving me!(high note!)
Good stuff. lol

No, TRUE trolls drag me into a lengthy debate about SBRB, and then suddenly go "Well, I can't be bothered to respond to you, now," because they can't come up with anything else to add. :laugh:
No. True Trolls are trolls that can troll and it not be obvious that they are trolling unless they say they are trolling.

I am here for absolutely NO reason, when you think about it. lol

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Good stuff. lol

No. True Trolls are trolls that can troll and it not be obvious that they are trolling unless they say they are trolling.

I am here for absolutely NO reason, when you think about it. lol
Hi guys can I talk like this too? XD

Roxas M

Smash Master
hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself before posting here. i talked to samusbrawler yesterday and he said i should come here if i wanted to brawl some good people. so, i hope you don't think i'm one of those +1 post type of people.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself before posting here. i talked to samusbrawler yesterday and he said i should come here if i wanted to brawl some good people. so, i hope you don't think i'm one of those +1 post type of people.
There are some good brawlers around here indeed

Edit: i need a new avatar 3:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ah... phooey. I was hoping to go 3-0 with Yoshi, hehe. Ah well. Good games. I had some fun randoms going, heh. :)

Oh, and what was with Bridge of Eldin? I'm not going to play against R.O.B. there. :laugh:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ah... phooey. I was hoping to go 3-0 with Yoshi, hehe. Ah well. Good games. I had some fun randoms going, heh. :)

Oh, and what was with Bridge of Eldin? I'm not going to play against R.O.B. there. :laugh:
lolz no if you noticed i was jigglypuff and i wanted to show you something with her final smash on bridge of elden:)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You mean Giga Jgglypuff. I saw it. :p

If you REALLY want to see something cool, have your opponent play as Yoshi, and then have him use Egg Lay on her once she's giant.

It. Is. EPIC! :laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Helloooo. :3

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh join my game i want to show you something with olimar on green greens:) you better not know this one too:) lolz

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nothing. o.o

Just got back from being out. I'm dead *** tired because I had to get up at around 7, and I went to sleep at 5 something.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, this guy has a pretty good Marth

So many tippers! O__O

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
thanks but i didn't do that many tippers.
Lies :p

I'm not talking about just his fsmash (Though you did get me alot with that)
All his other moves were well spaced

@Kyle, oh I didn't see your post xD

I can still help if you want though :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You've been invited!

For a second, I thought it was to some secret grotto.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah, I've only got 20+ a few more to send. I will need to fine replacements though. I can tell that's gonna be needed, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
We need to discuss the prize and schedule for the summer GOTLT

I say week make it a week long tourney at least =D

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was tempted to do that. One day ain't cutting it. The rest of these tournies are gonan be crammed into one day. If possible, lol.

We can discuss it in a bit. Once I finish these last reminders, we're doing Falcon Challenges. Lol. Get in the chat link I just sent you.

Top Bottom