• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Has everyone realized that dtilt is Koopaing's best move yet?

"Infuriating" ★★★★☆ - New York Times

"Way too much priority" ★★★★★ - Cosmopolitan

"Extremely impolite and rude" ★★★☆☆ - Vogue Magazine

"STOP ****ING LICKING ME." ★☆☆☆☆ - Everyone else

Kushamo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-5525-1625
His down tilt is definitely top tier. "When Bowser Jr. is in the battle, Lickatung takes over! Lickatung: Leave it to me!"

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
His ftilt is nice when you just wanna get some assholes off of you, though. Way more range than is entirely necessary.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Hello my name is Christian and I'm a Koopaling fan! I love Wendy! She's my favorite Mario character and one of my favorite Nintendo characters ever!

I dislike Bowser Jr but I do love me the Koopalings!

Also did y'all know you can d-air into d-air into d-air into f-air? Since there's no landing lag you can do a continuous combo with d-air and finish with f-air. I noticed most Koopaling users aren't aware of this combo.

Last edited:

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
Dair has no landing lag? This is news to me, in my experience his Dair has landing lag almost like Links Dair. Maybe you are autocancelling without realizing?

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
It doesn't have lag if you hit with it.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I've been lurking this board for a while, I'm officially declaring myself a Bjr/Koopalings main, current favorites are Iggy and Morton. I really like all the options they get, although I wonder if you guys think they're too slow for high tier? Anyway, this is my first post on Smashboards in ages, I'm going to college in Philly so hmu with your friend code if you're close by.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I've been using Bowser Jr. a lot recently. He compliments my Rosalina quite well I believe. I'm glad both my favorite Mario characters are now my two mains. <3

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I honestly have no clue in how I declared Bowser Jr as my main now. Well maybe it's his big cheeks that makes me wish I can pinch and poke them. But after playing him for quite a bit, he is one hell of a fun character to use in my opinion. Requires a lot of anticipation and thinking with him though.

I'm still looking for you yayo. I was charlize that you've played earlier today in For Glory. I would love to have some more ditto matches with your Bowser Jr and mine.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
hey guys! fellow bowser jr player coming to introduce himself. im using JR as one of my 3 mains (bowser, shulk and JR). you guys may know me from project m if anything. im one of those mewtwo abusers even tho i used him in melee a ton :p lets start developing this meta :smirk:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I think I'll be listing my mains in a little bit.
EDIT: Hey guys, where do I change my mains? I'm trying to list two of them, but I can't find the thing that lets you show your mains in your profile.

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey guys, I think I'll be listing my mains in a little bit.
EDIT: Hey guys, where do I change my mains? I'm trying to list two of them, but I can't find the thing that lets you show your mains in your profile.
Highlight your name at the top of the screen and select "Personal Details" and on the next page the area to change your mains should be located at the bottom.

BlackHoleRoad

Smash Rookie
Howdy ho all, obstinate and immediate BJr. main since release, I've only gotten more competent in his playstyle and have yet to tire of him. I mostly use just Bowser Jr himself but I do have a Roy custom set that's really fun as well. I love how smug he looks at all times, really no need to taunt honestly, but his laugh might pretty much makes him a salt dispenser >:D And he's got my initials! So that means he was fated to be my main, lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
Going to a tournament tomorrow, going a lot of Bowser Jr most likely.

Custom moves allowed and equipment banned. I finally got around to unlocking every Jr. move last night, a lot of them seem cool. I like the giant mechakoopa, does like 15 when thrown

Anyway, wish me luck, I've been feeling pretty good about my game. Hoping to place very well.

Last edited:

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Does anyone here actually like Bowser Jr, as in, the character himself?

Or do they just prefer the Koopalings and and the Clown Car?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Community seems a little dead-ish, but especially here.

Will it pick up around the u release you think?

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Please don't tell me this is old news.
entry8-3.jpg

Not exactly important but kinda cute how he snuck in there prior to official announcement.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Going to a tournament tomorrow, going a lot of Bowser Jr most likely.

Custom moves allowed and equipment banned. I finally got around to unlocking every Jr. move last night, a lot of them seem cool. I like the giant mechakoopa, does like 15 when thrown

Anyway, wish me luck, I've been feeling pretty good about my game. Hoping to place very well.
How'd it go?

Prawn

Smash Master
How'd it go?
Very small tournament, did round robin. Lost to my friend who I play all the time, 3rd game last hit.

Beat the guy who placed second(luigi) pretty convincingly in two games

Lost to the sonic who won, KC24 from RI. He was a beast with sonic in brawl and it looks like sonic is better in this game so I didn't expect to come close.

Lost to a fox that I felt capable of beating but I had literally not faced a fox in this game before the set.

Lost to a pretty good megaman that camped pretty hard.

Didn't do great :/ kinda bummed on BJR right now. Been playing a lot more DK. Going to a small tournament tomorrow night. Probably will switch between the two

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I expct some smb3 music, at leat if they intend to show the koopalings too.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Does anyone here actually like Bowser Jr, as in, the character himself?

Or do they just prefer the Koopalings and and the Clown Car?
Super Mario Sunshine was my first Mario game that I owned and played through, so I'd say that I have a soft spot for the little guy.

Top Bottom