• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey folks, KingofPhantoms here.

I don't believe I've posted here in a long time (I think I might not have even posted here at all after it went from being a support thread to being a social thread) but since Jr. has recently gone on to become my secondary along with Shulk, I figured I'd reintroduce myself here.

Until a bit earlier this year, I haven't played Sm4sh much since I got it for Christmas in 2014. I've been able to play it more often as of late, but my progression with my characters has been rather slow as a result. I was really happy when Jr. and the Koopalings were revealed as a part of the roster and I've picked them up recently. I've fought a couple good battles with them, both 1v1 battles and some occasional FFAs, and at this time, I think they might actually be my best character(s). That said, I've still got plenty, plenty of room for improvement. Do any of you have any advice to offer for a Bowser Jr. newbie?

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
I wish this character got more love; even the board is dead.

Idk what could jump start his meta a bit, but at the guys I have been watching lately have impressed me. Parappa is on the come-up for sure, really good stuff from what I have seen. Vicegrip has always been a favorite. Been lurking in the video thread and seeing what has been shared, and it's quality gameplay. Is there somewhere for this character to go? Anything he can expand on? Or is it just lack of wider representation that makes people forget he's even in the game?

Just felt like posting because I like Bowser Jr and wanted to give some shout outs. Keep trucking, you guys are the lifeblood of this character.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Our Discord server is pretty active actually.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 12.05.42 PM.png

I made this Koopa Kontroller on the xbox design lab, now I'm sad that I can't play smash with it. lol.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Why is this so quiet? Huh, anyway, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm a frequent visitor to this site, and I have a pocket Larry which I find myself practicing a lot considering it's just a pocket. I'm surprised nobody has talked since the 14th despite Jade being the excellent player she is and beating Trela.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
We are still digesting lol, also as I stated before, a lot of our activities and discussions are now in the Discord server now.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Pardon me, but what do you imply by digestion? Also, Discord doesn't work for me, lol
Idk what he means by digestion, but I agree that a lot of talk happens on discord (although I'd like to see more active MU disscusion)(also I'm a hypocryte cause I'm weary to make claims on MUs)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

I know it's been sometime but Ive been in the lab hard.

I didn't see a tourney results thread, so I will just post this here!

I placed 17th out of 160 at Xanadu last night and managed to beat Mr. Eric & Techei both PR'd in MD/VA.

Seem like it was a good day for bowser Jr. :)

Keep your heads up and keep labbin!

Till next time.

Inumi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kingluigi28
3DS FC
1289-8795-1666
Hey here. My name is Inumi and I am a Jr main. I've got an hard time choosing but it's been three months that I decided to give all my time on him and I enjoy him. I participate sometimes to the weeklies of my country cause I don't have a lot of mons. Except for Jr, my favorite koopaling is Ludwig. When playing, I use (in order or not) Jr, Ludwig, Iggy, Larry and Roy.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Hey here. My name is Inumi and I am a Jr main. I've got an hard time choosing but it's been three months that I decided to give all my time on him and I enjoy him. I participate sometimes to the weeklies of my country cause I don't have a lot of mons. Except for Jr, my favorite koopaling is Ludwig. When playing, I use (in order or not) Jr, Ludwig, Iggy, Larry and Roy.
Welcome welcome! as said above, maybe join the discord for Bow Jr. and Koopalings. Otherwise enjoy!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have to admit, this little PSA about Parental Controls for the Switch featuring our prince is pretty amusing.

I just hope my fiancée doesn't try to pull any clever pranks on me with it.

Top Bottom