• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hey Nica whenever you get the chance can you look at the Melee PR discussion thread in the board above this? Some people have suggested you to be a panelist and I just wanted to have you post your thoughts on if you'd be interested.

:rosalina:

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
winter break is almost here for me! that means, I'll be working twice as much and still might not find time to go down since I have off on all the days you guys don't go to zp.lol

I'll hopefully figure something out soon!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hey Nica whenever you get the chance can you look at the Melee PR discussion thread in the board above this? Some people have suggested you to be a panelist and I just wanted to have you post your thoughts on if you'd be interested.

:rosalina:
oh wtf? well ty for letting me know i"ll post up later today or something xD.

if florida honestly wants me too i guess i can (but the guys suggesting it are more qualified than me).

also gg tonight guys :)

eli playing lol made my day *sheds tear**

ShadeDarkside

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play whenever this week, just hit me up. When is ESAM having his monthly this month?

Hey SFL, anyone live by the Aventura Mall / Skylake Mall area?
I do, I'm pretty close to Aventura and Miami Gardens, PM me if you want some casuals.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm down to play whenever this week, just hit me up. When is ESAM having his monthly this month?
There is no december monthly due to christmas being on saturday and the 18th being a schedule conflict with CFL. Also...its only Brawl, no Melee.

Dragon

Smash Cadet

I do, I'm pretty close to Aventura and Miami Gardens, PM me if you want some casuals.
Do you play brawl?

Also, I think I should rephrase my question to any brawlers in Miami down to play sometime this break?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Oh darn I won't be able to go till 11pm... :(

You guys know you want the tourney on thursday or friday. Jk

I guess I can be there from noon till 3. Go to work, and then come back for some friendlies at midnight.

Top Bottom