• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Linguini

Smash Master
i tried contacting phil before i left cuz i left my steel water container thing at zp, if someone goes can you check for it or ask phil if he found it?

it'd be much appreciated, merry christmas everyone btw

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I might be down on today after 4. Tell me what's going on dudes
me & cryptik are probably going to Scorpico today at Sunset PLace, just as long as I can get a ride from there to my house in Kendall

Edit: Cryptik lost his ride there.... If you can take me back to Kendall afterwards, then its still up for grabs

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
me & cryptik are probably going to Scorpico today at Sunset PLace, just as long as I can get a ride from there to my house in Kendall

Edit: Cryptik lost his ride there.... If you can take me back to Kendall afterwards, then its still up for grabs
a little 2 far of a ride for 2 people. i'll wait till next weekend, sorry bro

better go though next time!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if anyone knows about a Red Key that I couldve left at ZP, please let me know ASAP, as I NEED IT. Please and thank you to anyone who knows of its wherabouts.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
A lot of ppl r smashing at zp today. We're gonna b there at 4 so anybody who wants to play melee needs to come.

Linguini

Smash Master
happy new years, last night was toooo crunk!

i'm def playing today, haven't played in a while and i'm fiending. obv. im down for zp but hit me up ppl!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ian i go on facebook like when i feel like it lol. everyone justs hits me up on my cell.

786 554 1626 its on my fb too. we are going to zp in hollywood man so you know. call if anything

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
imma b back in miami in like 3 days, hope u ppl are not smashed out when i get there...., and im feeling some lol toos so il hit up some ppl see whats up. mid king forever

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@andres-I think I'm ready to take on your marth. >.> According to Jason and Warren, I do things now. I don't know what that means but it's apparently a good thing...

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
@andres-I think I'm ready to take on your marth. >.> According to Jason and Warren, I do things now. I don't know what that means but it's apparently a good thing...
You are indeed doin it around now these days. If Jason says it, its a seriously good thing.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
nica, write down seibriks cellphone, or pm it to me.. dont text to my phone, remember i cant text/read texts

Two-Ell

Smash Master
So guys, I made a decision to get involved with SFL Melee this year. I started going to Brawl stuff last June. I kinda made it a resolution to start attending Melee events also. I probably will go to like a local or something next month so expect to see me around~

I'll be bringing the sex to events with Rosalina~

:rosalina:

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
So guys, I made a decision to get involved with SFL Melee this year. I started going to Brawl stuff last June. I kinda made it a resolution to start attending Melee events also. I probably will go to like a local or something next month so expect to see me around~

I'll be bringing the sex to events with Rosalina~

:rosalina:
Finally jumping onto the Melee Train I see. I hope you can make it to my Melee tourney on the 29th :bee:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
good **** darius.. sam says hi from vnzla lol

dark_crono is going to orlando on august, im going to orlando, dont know bout u guys. i need to see my man again :(

Top Bottom