• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol I can't stay late since I have to take the bus back home.(PBT stops at 6pm)

Unless one of you live in Pompano and is willing to drive me back x3

I'll stay till like 4 or something. I'll get there around noon.

text meh if you want. (Just let me know it's you when you do lol)

754-229-0294

^anyone else here is free to also

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Thanks for having me over Beanman x3

I had a great time with you guys and it was good practice. I'm definitely stopping by that place in the future.

@Crytpik, NOOB3 is tomorrow lol, I don't think you're gonna have much people to play with at ZP.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for having me over Beanman x3

I had a great time with you guys and it was good practice. I'm definitely stopping by that place in the future.

@Crytpik, NOOB3 is tomorrow lol, I don't think you're gonna have much people to play with at ZP.

Sorry you had to see me rage.lol ur peach is
Looking pretty good dude. You gotta come and practice more with us.

Rj. R matches are too epic. That jiggs is getting to scary

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I recently figured out how to get free xbox 360 games and I just got SSF4 and I'm liking it quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone had a fight stick I could borrow? (I'd buy it if its cheap enough.)

Also, anyone wanna teach me how to play SSF4. I'm so bad at this game...

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I recently figured out how to get free xbox 360 games and I just got SSF4 and I'm liking it quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone had a fight stick I could borrow? (I'd buy it if its cheap enough.)

Also, anyone wanna teach me how to play SSF4. I'm so bad at this game...
Yo I wouldn't mind giving you a couple tips.

How are you getting free games?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
It's a secret. I've recently gotten Fallout 3, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, SSF4, Borderlands and a lot of other games. =) I might post up a thread about it one of these days.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming by FAU this Friday for some more matches/practice~

I'm still practicing on my own each day though.

I had fun last week. x3

Yo I don't know if you read my last comment to you. Sorry for raging.lol. you should come more than just friday, more people show up other days! I can help you with that peach to next time! when you on campus?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oooh don't worry about that. I wasn't bothered by it at all lol.

I actually go to PBCC right now(cheaper classes lol). I'm not transfering to FAU till Fall '12. I just walk over to FAU's campus when I finish for the day. I would go more days, but it takes me a while to get to a bus, which I have to use to get back home in Pompano(I live on Atlantic Blvd.). I'm not getting a car till next month so maybe I'll be able to go more days then. I would love some help though whenever I stop by.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Goin' to FAU tomorrow x3

Hmm I wouulllld go to ZP, but this is kinda short notice now and going to FAU is cheaper for me. Maybe some others can make it.

sweeeet what time? I get out of class around 10:50 sometimes earlier.
hopefully some decent people will be there.

Just so you know, me and peach aren't on speaking terms.... she's being a *****.lol. gotta show that woman who's boss!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
No one seemed sick when I was in the game room.

Anyway I had a looot of fun today x3. I feel I have a very good handle now, so hopefully I can make the next event and see how well I'll do.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
No one seemed sick when I was in the game room.

Anyway I had a looot of fun today x3. I feel I have a very good handle now, so hopefully I can make the next event and see how well I'll do.

Yo sorry I ended up leaving early today, I found out late that I had to go to the motor vehicle office and tasker care of some things. Anyone good there after I left? Next time well be sure to get some matches!

Top Bottom