• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm that sounds good Emilio. Btw u lno I prob can't makr it to pound. ***in broke bro. And @ blea. I'm down for an early smashfest

nicaboy

Smash Champion
no w8 for me you ***ets! i get off at 9 30 and can play all night. cant saturday night and porbably not sunday unless people want to play like around 7 or so which i doubt.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Got class, plus I got to host my tourney on Saturday, so gettin my Dad to take me to both would be impossible

Linguini

Smash Master
dont make the same mistake again eli, do what you gotta do to get there, plus we already got the room thinking you were coming mayne

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yo darius, post the tournament link, i dont find it. i wanna know the entree fee, and exactly where it is. i might be taking borracho to this

eli: i like that idea, ill talk to you later bro, linguini dont worry for it bro, we gonna train this guy really hard :)
warren, r u going to the tournament?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
oh ya blea idk if u did or not. it doesnt really matter...but if u still have those beers lol bring em!!!!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
yo darius, post the tournament link, i dont find it. i wanna know the entree fee, and exactly where it is. i might be taking borracho to this

eli: i like that idea, ill talk to you later bro, linguini dont worry for it bro, we gonna train this guy really hard :)
warren, r u going to the tournament?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294314

If youre telling anyone else about it, just tell them to check it up here or on the FL thread. It's been there for over a month. I really hope to see you there so you can take all of our prize money :bee:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i dont care bout winning, i care bout teaching new ppl lol. i really want a bigger community

good stuff dale

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Looking forward to darius' tournament. Haven't played in like 2 weeks so I'm dying to play.
1) Don't forget about bringin the TV, and if you can, your dazzle

2) Please bump up the tourney thread (I hate having to double post just to get any attention on my tourney)

3) I'm really hyped right now, practicing my 4 characters, and deciding which ones that I'm actaully going to be good with tomorrow

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
since last time I had a good 15 with only a week in advance notice, this time i have a good month and a half's notice, you guys assured to go, and a few of my friends going, so I'm looking at 20-25+ Its alot closer to many SFL ppl than ZP too

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Have fun with your tourney guys.

I had a good time today FAU/Beanman. Lol @ Brawl casuals though; I was not expecting to see that game walking in. I played with them, but I couldn't even get any practice for ESAM's tomorrow because they played on places like Flat Zone 2 >.>

I laughed at you guys trolling them though.

Anyway see you again next week x3

:rosalina:

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I would bring my dazzle but the laptop I have pinnacle studio installed on is broken. So I really wouldn't be able to do anything with it.

Right now I'm trying to decide what tv to take. I only have those big fat ones and I would need help getting it up to the venue. Or I have my sisters little pink tv... with mermaids.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Mermaids sound pretty hot, some fap material while you play.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Mermaidds sound like a glittery distraction lol. I'll just pm my cell #, and you can just call when you're in the front so I can help you carry em. How big are they? I'm bringing my dads 19", which is basically the same size as the ones they have at Scorpico.

Edit: I have video editing software on my laptop which I'm bringing, so you can just swap the vids onto my laptop when its over :D

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hey I ****ing tried!

****!
Lmao daaaamn. I couldn't take anybody cause we needed the car on the standby for my grandmother (who just went through surgery) My mom has been also paranoid with the whole cops getting shot incident, so she told me I can't stay out late. -__- I would have taken you guys, but yeah...**** happens. Next time Darius.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time, plus we met a new ganon and marth from UM :D Nicaboy said i've definetely improved from last time

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
the 5th sound good? Me and Dale have to talk soon to find out, since we got to put his name on it to recieve some hype from everybody, and he works on Saturdays... (nobody looks at my tourney threads -_- )

spider_sense

Smash Champion
the 5th sound good? Me and Dale have to talk soon to find out, since we got to put his name on it to recieve some hype from everybody, and he works on Saturdays... (nobody looks at my tourney threads -_- )
lol Linguini is more hype than Nicaboy. I'll try to see if I can get some people on the scene as well.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Who's Linguini??? :troll:

In all seriousness we need to host a tourney I don't care when that has All parts of SFL showing up (The regular group, Darius and the players by him, FAU, and the other guys that we havent seen in a while which would be Dwayne and Laz and a couple others I think.) I think we could get a good 25-30 people and would give CFL a reason to come.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
SFL has upwards of 30 players but for whatever reason we fail to unite as one group and tend to stick to ourselves. This has to stop. If we are to improve as a community, we must venture outside of our comfort zone and play with people we do not normally play with. It is only natural for us to reach a stagnant point if we are faced with the same obstacles every time.

Top Bottom