• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
man so i might not be able to go too noob anymore.

my job ****ed up my hours and got me working on saturday. imma try and see if someone can cover be at the momment there is a 30% chance i might not be able to make it.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I promise I'll do my best to get to a melee event in Feb if you guys are hosting anything at Zero Ping.

I wanna get my feet wet with this game lol. I'll just be studying/practicing on my own till then~

:rosalina:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I want to play! I'm down either friday night or saturday in which case lets all get there early, so we can get in some games. Btw, if ANYBODY has a black bag with a gamecube inside please let me know asap.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nica can you ****play me in Melee tomorrow? D:

As much as I've practiced I've never played anyone else in this game. I'm serious about going to your guys' stuff this year.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
uhh ESAM holds the venue for the entire day. When Nica said he was coming tommorow I thought he was like gonna play on a melee set up or something lol.

IF ESAM allows for it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol i dont care if there is brawl!

I was going to play lol(leauge of legends) lol.

But i mean i will play though. 2link we can play 4 sho.(imma try and be at zp b4 6).

danny sorry i didnt get a chance to reply to ur text i will hit u up though 4 sho.(mad busy yesterday man :()

and to all of sfl yes im going to noob i had like 4 people ask me yesterday. me and blea gonna hold it down!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Had fun playing with you guys. Today was actually the first day I've played other people in the game since I've owned it in '01 lol.

I suck x3

No you dont suck! You gotta have the mentality of a champion man in everything you do in life(even brawl!).

Any gg's man i was impressed with how solid you already were.

for you its just getting that experiance and and polishing up tech reads edge guards and stuff. How did you do in brawl btw?

You definatly have a really good amount of potiential. :)

Also sfl get ready. we gotta rep hard at noob!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
No you dont suck! You gotta have the mentality of a champion (true)

man in everything you do in life(even brawl!)(bulsht)

Any gg's man i was impressed with how solid you already were.(true)

You definatly have a really good amount of potiential. :)(True)

Also sfl get ready. we gotta rep hard at noob!(****/OWN/**** EM ALL)
this is all i wanted to say :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Beanman I got to the PBCC right on FAU's campus. Where do you guys play on campus? D:

haha okay Nica I'll make sure to keep practicing so I can compete with you guys.

As for how I did in Brawl I got second seed in my pool, but only managed 17th/36 entrants D:

Marth >.>

Anyway I can't wait to play with you guys more in the future. You're all pretty chill.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
The university center at the front of FAU, next to the cafeteria. Smash is usually there everyday from about 10 am to about 5/6 pm

Two-Ell

Smash Master
@Beanman Oh damn really? I might hit you guys up in the future then. Actually maybe tomorrow if you guys are available lol. I get out of class hella early tomorrow.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Beanman I'm actually going to try coming tomorrow lol. I forgot my controller so I didn't want to bother going over to the campus today.

We usually have more than enough controllers for play. If you come tomorrow, plan to stay late as we also have game night. Set up 2-3 cubes, play some magic, air hockey, and **** around.

Top Bottom