• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292114

The New Melee Player Locator registration is up guys. Please post your info and whatever else you want to go along with it. I'll probably leave it up for a week. Please have anyone who is even remotely interested in FL Melee to register onto it. Help them make accounts if they don't have one. We want to have an idea who exactly we have here in the community that would be interested in attending events and playing the game.

:rosalina:

ShadeDarkside

Smash Rookie
Lol Cryptik, lucky you :D
That being said, Happy birthday to you, and a happy belated birthday to Nicaboy

I put my info in the melee locator, everyone should too. I think I'm pretty much golden for this Sat at ZP, who else is down?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
GreenAce apparently there's a melee tourney going on this Sat. try hitting that up.

You should also register onto the Melee Smasher locator thread so maybe you can try hooking up with other Melee players.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ohh how old will you be?

Happy early birthday!~

imma be 20 :) ty :)

Lol Cryptik, lucky you :D
That being said, Happy birthday to you, and a happy belated birthday to Nicaboy

I put my info in the melee locator, everyone should too. I think I'm pretty much golden for this Sat at ZP, who else is down?
Maybe atm man :(
I'm down for saturday as well. What time will it be starting?
Again maybe now. I have to decide about going to a party chillin with my lilttle bro and this. Rumor has it that linguini will be here :)

happy birthday ma three bithcs <3
I love you :)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol Valentines day.

Anyway, well Ballistics atm I'm kinda just familiar with players in FL's Brawl community. I'm gonna try to change and get to know you guys too of course. You may have seen me running around ATL South boards and Tourney listings. I run the Florida Thread you see in the board above this one. Basically to help FL players by providing them with current events information, upcoming tournaments, means to locate other players in their community and many other things.

Right now I've been try to extend more of a hand to the Melee community since the FL thread was founded during the height of the game(by Exarch). So expect to see me around a bit.

Some quick things about me is I play Rosalina not Peach x3, My avi expresses my current mood, I'm generally pretty random with how I do on the boards(In general I'm kinda nice, maybe a bit wacky), but when it comes to business I get my stuff done seriously(like working on the FL thread).

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
@GreenAce-Welcome to melee! You won't regret switching over. =)
@2link-Looking forward to meeting you on saturday. Not many peach players down here.
@nicaboy-Come on saturday! lets get a $1 P:M tourney.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol Cryptik I'm not sure I can make this saturday. I barely get enough money to go to Brawl monthlies as it is D:

I do want to go to a Melee monthly someday though. I just need to work on getting a job.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
lol Cryptik I'm not sure I can make this saturday. I barely get enough money to go to Brawl monthlies as it is D:

I do want to go to a Melee monthly someday though. I just need to work on getting a job.

Well, you don't need to enter the tournament if you can't afford it. Just show up for some friendlies or something. Support the community as best you can. It helps to see new faces on the scene.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh I know I can just show up for friendlies(I'm awful at the game right now anyway lol), but the least I need to get to the venue is ten bucks and aside from what I have set aside for my next monthly I got zip lol. I will do my best to get to some events in the future though.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
does anyone wanna play tommorow like around 10 30 pm til whenever?

my sheik was doing some nasty **** this weekend lol.

Im also very down for some lol where we are next to each other for comunication purposes.

Top Bottom