• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
i beat everyone in my pool at least once my matches with cyrain and cornel were close. would have won but ****ed up f air gimps.

i didnt make it out because i had to many losses but i had enough wins. also with think making an upset by beating cornel in a set. no johns its cool.

you guys will see when results are uploaded.

my pool was
cyrain(got 9th i think)
me
pikachad(7th)
cornel(did solid not sure of placing)
think
dia****i(spelling)
yoshido
and i think one more person cant remember.

eli had an easy pool in comparison to me and jason.

jasons was another stacked pool jason causing an upset by beating doll and druggedfox. doll didnt make it which shocked alot of people.

more info later im hungry xD
You dare show your avatar here after your performance at Tipped Off? Banished from the kame house!!!

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Eli you could have actualy. You got good man. Only person who might have been tough is pika Chad since we have no pika exp. Great job man. Fun teams could have done a lil better but it's whatever .
-nicaboy-
yea i was jk about that anyways. its too many variables to say anything. u just have to make it out of pools next time... for some type of reason at every tournament u **** but just cant make it out. u have some crazy bad luck. but yea teams was def awesome. we almost beat so many good teams. fuuukk.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol no ceo i didnt take serious so thats ok.

i just messed up at to6 even though i was getting crazy complaments and oh man your good etc. its ok it makes me wanna play more actualy.

im down to play one time this week. dont wanna get to rusty lol. im off the whole weekend so im down for any day people are free. i also wanna play some pm with everyone too :)

eli ya teams were too good im actualy happy with our placing. we had xif and mars but there good so its ok. i would most def team with you again. any tourney thats not pound 5 since me and warren are teaming at that. imma make you beast in teams. just need a lil more exp you got this

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
lol no ceo i didnt take serious so thats ok.

i just messed up at to6 even though i was getting crazy complaments and oh man your good etc. its ok it makes me wanna play more actualy.

im down to play one time this week. dont wanna get to rusty lol. im off the whole weekend so im down for any day people are free. i also wanna play some pm with everyone too :)

eli ya teams were too good im actualy happy with our placing. we had xif and mars but there good so its ok. i would most def team with you again. any tourney thats not pound 5 since me and warren are teaming at that. imma make you beast in teams. just need a lil more exp you got this
Smash on friday!

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
hmm i dunno i gotta see. also theres a pm tourney at esams tourney!
Probably not. Eric might be switching off to random singles or 3 v 3 in brawl.
iirc he said he'd leave your project m set up and if we wanted to run anything we'd have to do it ourselves.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol which one of you *******s like posting as me?

anyway sorry bout last night justin me and some peeps got crunk last night so i was kinda ****ed up lol.

kevin esam texted me saying if we wanted to run it or not. i should have answered lol. I was in a rush to get too work and left my phone with warren haha. I dunno though.

im down for a project melee tourney tonight though. melee too but that almost never happens haha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
haha ya man thats awesome. ganon has to deal with alot of **** though :(

Um i wanna play saturday. I really dont wanna play friday night. really i dont.

also jason your hat is at my house i"ll take care of it. has anyone seen my mp3 player?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol so your gamer tag is that huh. oh btw that was posted on monday so i know now lol. had fun gg's guys.

we should go to a tourney in december porbably wato. i wanna have a reason to try again :)

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
lol false at cryptik!

funny though a couples of us went out and got ****ed up not as smashers but as friends :)
You guys never call me for **** man!
and I'm actually an avid believer of hoes before bros. Bros can't give you babies man. I only posted that picture in an attempt to bring this thread back to life. =)

ey this is the SFL smash boards right? do you guys host things in Broward?
This is the unofficial sfl melee boards. We only smash in large groups at ZP. Sometimes people play in each others houses but normally we only play at Zero Ping. Depending on where you live I may be able to smash with you.

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
You guys never call me for **** man!
and I'm actually an avid believer of hoes before bros. Bros can't give you babies man. I only posted that picture in an attempt to bring this thread back to life. =)

This is the unofficial sfl melee boards. We only smash in large groups at ZP. Sometimes people play in each others houses but normally we only play at Zero Ping. Depending on where you live I may be able to smash with you.
ohh ok. are there SFL Brawl boards? I can't find any for SFL lulz.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hmm tonight is another maybe. cant say too much. some friends want me to go to the beach and **** but that cost mad money which i dont have alot off til i get paid wednesday :(.

smash is free lol

Top Bottom