• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
man last night was fun as hell. me and xifs combo of the night was just too beast. downsmash to knee, another downsmash to knee into a peach fair!!! TOO ****!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! good news. I've got two new recruits for melee! I'm gonna be training them for the next couple weeks. We'll probably play once or twice a week and I'm gonna hook them up with a setup for their house. Get ready because these guys are gonna start taking your money pretty soon.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol ya he plays a little bit. i played him monday mad fun.

i was caught off guard once he shine spiked me and comboed. didnt know he could play lol.

im down for pm next time too as well as melee.

who do these new people play?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
One is playing Marth and the other Falco. One of them is brand new and he can't shorthop or anything but I've already got him learning the basics and crap before I step it up. The other is a person I used to play with but he quit and now wants to start playing again.

spider_sense

Smash Champion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Danny keep playing and dont get discouraged. You have the potential just gotta tap into it.

Remember play smart!
alright, I'll try. I feel like if I played more I would be more confident. It's like I go to ZP this weekend then I don't go for another month. I need to play more. Hopefully my cousins stay dedicated to smash and I can have some at home training partners.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Any tourneys coming up? Don't get a chance to play marlon,c-money, or justin much and the rest of the kids up here are kinda boring to play. Dwayne needs to come back and teach me falco.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
man i mean i can play like right now! but gotta dip no later then like 11 pm(and honestly probably 10 is best). I got a party to go to and junk so i dunno. Tommorow looks so more promising at least for me :(.

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
a blast from the past where the **** you been!
Been getting crushed from school work this whole year to better my chances for scholars in January. I'm ****** classes but never get much time. Only time I smash is between classes at the UC and against lvl 9 comps at home when I want a 10 min break from studies haha

Whats been good?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Been getting crushed from school work this whole year to better my chances for scholars in January. I'm ****** classes but never get much time. Only time I smash is between classes at the UC and against lvl 9 comps at home when I want a 10 min break from studies haha

Whats been good?
C-money is too good! Would Woop my *** everytime If he didn't suicide so much.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
blea do you mean this saturday the 27? isnt that jasons tourney?

regardless im 100 percent confirmed for not going lol but im down too drop by in the night if people are gonna play.

does anyone wanna go to wato next month with me? its in orlando and i wanna go

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
blea do you mean this saturday the 27? isnt that jasons tourney?

regardless im 100 percent confirmed for not going lol but im down too drop by in the night if people are gonna play.

does anyone wanna go to wato next month with me? its in orlando and i wanna go
Wait so the tourney is on saturday of thanksgiving weekend! That's like the busiest weekend for best buy so I probably won't make it unless I go at night

Top Bottom