• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ok. Well jason im now teaming with seibrik. But so you know just let me know the next you wanna team. Im not gonna leave you dry like that man. Maybe at the next zp tournament or at a bigger one you if you prefer that. Just not the one in june. Maybe herb?
Yeah, it's all good.

**** i'm gonna wreck fools in tally.
lol Sleep.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yea i definitely need to get some sleep. I was playing so horribly yesterday against dwayne. He was wrecking my ****. But its aight tho. Serious fatigue johns.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Lol i think peach is easy. Grab her. Danny do you have any specific match up you like? As in love to play with you falco or falcon ? Also i should be free to smash today if anyone is down. I don't know when though .
I love Falco Dittos. They're my favorite. I also like fighting Fox.... I haven't tried my Falco against any Falcons but it seems like it'd be fun.

Smash where? I can't go to ZP because I already have my mom taking me to your house to pick you up and then to FIU. I don't wanna bother her too much.

precision

Smash Cadet
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the rapeeeeeee. im gonna be the best at this game. pound 5 precision edition. preview at fiu.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I didn't mean than in a negative way justin. Its just that there are better peach players such as dop. And justin is still trying to catch the hang of the game. He is getting up there but ugh ya i love you if that means anything.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
YO! I need to know something. Does anyone have a VCR they can bring? The thing is I don't have splitters for my dazzle so if we want to be able to see the game on the TV and be able to record at the same time I need vga splitters or a VCR... Do the FIU kids have one? VCR or DVD works. Also, if they have a TV that has video and Audio output that would work as well.... Most TVs only have Audio output.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
yo this past tournament was so gay ****in tree in pokemon stadium ***** me even though i had the match and then getting ****in bracket *****. I quit this ****. lol =P ok maybe i don't quit, but still that was gay as **** I'm not spending that much money just for them to put me in ****ty *** brackets.

K i'm done. lol

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
yo this past tournament was so gay ****in tree in pokemon stadium ***** me even though i had the match and then getting ****in bracket *****. I quit this ****. lol =P ok maybe i don't quit, but still that was gay as **** I'm not spending that much money just for them to put me in ****ty *** brackets.

K i'm done. lol
Ditto. I'm not entering Tournaments with out of staters. No offense it was awesome meeting you guys. It's just not awesome paying 20 bucks to play like 3 matches.

Linguini

Smash Master
They weren't out of staters..... they're form orlando lol.

What a bunch of pvssies, im pretty sure I got ***** for my first year of tournaments GTFO

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Well my first tournament that i entered in 08 of march was called get four stocked 4. It was a regional. So my first tournament match i four stocked a guy then 3 stocked. I was a peach main. And i made it out of pools 4 seed. Im sure even you guys play different in tournament then friendlies. Thats not an excuse. Step it up and play better next time! Justin you didn't even do bad against skarch on mute city. Watch videos post on the character boards and ask for advice. You guys can do it! Btw yo danny when you have all the videos singles and doubles please make a video thread. I wanna watch my teams match against linguini and blea. It was really intense. And gf. And yo adhd is nasty! And you guys get at kevin! At the past 3 tournaments he has done exceptionaly well. Now we gotta get dwayne to start entering cuz he is getting really good.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice

What a bunch of pvssies, im pretty sure I got ***** for my first year of tournaments GTFO
I didn't say they were, I'm just saying I always get a matchup like that for my first match, I knew going in there I wasn't gunna place anywhere near the top I was just hoping for more then 2 matches, especially when i know I could of beat at least like 7 of the kids on that list. and that stupid tree in pokemon stadium ***** me on the match I was winning not that campy *** falco at the end. ****

If you don't wanna listen to me then don't read what I'm saying, cause I don't plan on "GTFO" thank you very much.

And thank you Dale, I'll try to, and I'll keep playing with you. Me and kevin finally got to play a match yesterday. He's gotten really good. are match was mad close though.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
I'm getting better slowly. Just gotta keep learning from everyone. =D
and Jason what happened yesterday? We waited for you! lol

So is anyone from SFL driving to NOOB1? I think we owe CFL since they finally came down here...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys are so angry at losing lol. Step your **** up and stop ****ing johning. You think that you get good by just beating people in your little area? **** no you don't, you get better by experiencing play-styles from other parts of the region (at least to ****ing orlando). Shut the **** up and stop complaining. Get better so it doesn't happen.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice

sorry if that last post came off a little offensive dude, It's not that I'm mad cause I lose, I just get pissed when I know I could have won and then just do something stupid to blow the match, I'm sure you've experienced it before too and I'm sure i'll experience it more also.
Your a great player and one of my favorite to watch .hopefully you can help me with some of those problems I need help with too.

btw I had some linguine earlier and it was quite good.lol and who's this kid you keep saying I look like

You guys are so angry at losing lol. Step your **** up and stop ****ing johning. You think that you get good by just beating people in your little area? **** no you don't, you get better by experiencing play-styles from other parts of the region (at least to ****ing orlando). Shut the **** up and stop complaining. Get better so it doesn't happen.
I know I don't get good by beating kids in my area. Read what I just wrote above. and I liked playing the kids from orlando and really wanted to play Dop and Lady Legion from there but they didnt end up coming. The kid that I was talking about wasn't even from orlando. I wish I had more chances to play the kids from orlando though.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Lol esam is telling it like it is!
lol ok,

yo lets play sometime this week yo

I'm getting better slowly. Just gotta keep learning from everyone. =D
and Jason what happened yesterday? We waited for you! lol

So is anyone from SFL driving to NOOB1? I think we owe CFL since they finally came down here...
money match next time we play dude! for like a dollar! dude ur fox got mad nasty

spider_sense

Smash Champion
You're so cute Eric. :3

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Speaking of which jason what happened last night? You missed out *******! Btw kevin thank you and your brother for that you know what. It really helped me and my bro. And andres lol thanks for letting me grocery shop in your car. I think it was funny. I cant live of off snicker bars ya know! Oh ya thanks everyone who rooted me on this weekend. It helped me funny as it may sound. I have some great friends.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol I have class on Wensday. I can make it there around 11 to 11:30 ish.

Lol @ Dale - I have a huge problem with campyness and choking. I'm gonna have to work real hard, cause it looks like everyone is getting much better than me and I'm still stuck at the same level. I'm gonna have to work extra hard to catch up. -_-

@ Baby Kevin if you want to smash on Fridays we can do that, I'm not too sure about weekends because that's a complete toss up with everyone I know wanting my attention. Girls, School friends, Smashers friends, family etc.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman

You, sir, are completely right. I was just upset about losing that match when I had it in the bag. My inexperience led me to become overconfident which led to me losing a match I should have easily won. I think I could have gotten alot farther in the brackets. Forget what I said in that other post, I will be entering every tournament that I can. I really need that experience.

I can't smash on Wednesday but I can on Friday if anyone wants to.

Sorry guys but I have to say something. How did so many people lose to RevN? I didn't get to play him but from what I saw.... He's not that great.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
So much drama in this thread. **** saturday was alot of fun. ***** skratch is too good. Uuaa surprised me too. He had some pretty good tricks up his sleeve. Every1 needs to learn from these kids. Nicaboy I have to say u did **** good this tournament. I thought u had Uuaa tho. Maybe next time at NOOB?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm in Art class and they ****ing held lunch, what the **** else am i gonna do? All the **** is already away and she doesn't wanna take it back out.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
My brackets were so much better Justin you wouln't get so bracket fracked, why is every tournament a 10 dollar tournament? Make them 1 or 5

Haha dale you lost to UUAA

Emilio stop playing ganon so you can beat top players

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya whats your point? Most of the people are refering to my match with hungrybox not uuaa. And he is good so it doesn't bug me that i lost. Thanks eli i tried hard this tournament. I don't if im going to noob1 though. But according to seibrik im going to wato now <.<.

Top Bottom