• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Beanman

Smash Cadet
**** now I wanna go >.<.
You guys need to make closer and cheaper tourneys!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Zp is as cheap as it gets. I think im going to fiu tourney now. But only if cfl comes. Other wise its whatever. Yo me and laz plan to go to herb but only if someone is driving . Anyone intrested?

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Zp is as cheap as it gets. I think im going to fiu tourney now. But only if cfl comes. Other wise its whatever. Yo me and laz plan to go to herb but only if someone is driving . Anyone intrested?
wheres herb at? maybe i'll go if I feel I am ready by then.

Oh and I'm ready to wreck some kids on saturday. Maybe I'll do a money match or 2 =P

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya justin what he said. Not gonna lie its not gonna be easy but you are progressing at a nice rate. Guess we will see lol. Jason im not going to school today. Sweet looks like im entering this weekend. Can you still hook me up with a ride though? Otherwise not sure if i will go. I can hook ya up with 4 bucks gas .

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh ya thats right jason im suppose to team with esam at this i asked last month and he said ya. I thought he was going to that brawl tourney so i wasn't sure. Esam lets wins this ****! Jason warren said he was teaming with you fyi. Today im free at 2 and would like to practice so who is down?

precision

Smash Cadet
lol wasnt WARREN supposed to team with esam. i remember he was hype about that like a month ago.

i cant enter tourney i have no bread. i will play a bunch of friendlies. i feel ive gotten somewhat smarter. and dude yesterday i was doing sick techs. ask dwayne. i believe i missed one or two techs in like 4-5 hours. me and eli tech EVERYTHING! dwayne has really sick tech too and fuking crazy weird monster di. i gotta learn how to di. i was playing with dwayne raphael and eli last night (3 dudes with sick fuking di). only good di i did last night was a foward smash off the ledge at ~120% which was pretty sick lol.

whose down 2 smash 2nite?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Warren was suppose to team with shiz. I wanna play tonight but if i do i gotta stay on that side of town. Other wise i will play tomorrow. Laz if you need money i can help a little bit. Or is it that you wanna save money? Let me know you been to good to me so i will try to help ya

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i owe lazaro 3 bucks, ill pay u when isee u laz. shiz is going to the fiu tournament? or to the one at zp this weekend, to bad if he is going to the one at zp :(, i think i cant make it to this one

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
lol wasnt WARREN supposed to team with esam. i remember he was hype about that like a month ago.

i cant enter tourney i have no bread. i will play a bunch of friendlies. i feel ive gotten somewhat smarter. and dude yesterday i was doing sick techs. ask dwayne. i believe i missed one or two techs in like 4-5 hours. me and eli tech EVERYTHING! dwayne has really sick tech too and fuking crazy weird monster di. i gotta learn how to di. i was playing with dwayne raphael and eli last night (3 dudes with sick fuking di). only good di i did last night was a foward smash off the ledge at ~120% which was pretty sick lol.

whose down 2 smash 2nite?
Don't ragequit next time after I rockcrock you haha. Eli does tech everything. Dwayne is getting ridiculous with fox.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Amsah was ****ing amazing. SHFFLing fairs on shield is amazing.

So what time is the tournament ACTUALLY starting, cuz i don't wanna go there early again.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya derek i saw him really nice stuff he got there. I picked up some new tricks :). I should be there early with eli and roy. Around 12 or earlier if anyone wants to warm up. Going sheik fox at this <.<. Sheik in doubles though .

spider_sense

Smash Champion
OK Yo here's the deal. Will's hosting a tournament tomorrow, so we're gonna be mad packed with players. So everyone if you guys want this tournament to run smoothly. BRING TELEVISIONS AND CUBES.

BRING T.V AND CUBES.
BRING T.V AND CUBES.
BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya'll heard what he said im talking with phil now and he can get us some tvs!

So in case you didnt get it

BRING T.V AND CUBES.
BRING T.V AND CUBES.
BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.BRING T.V AND CUBES.

If you want this to run smoothly do it!

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Listen guys we need tvs!!! There is another tournament besdies ours so we dont wanna be here all day ya dig.Cubes as well if anything call dale(nicaboy) 786 487 5621

precision

Smash Cadet
sounds fun. thats whats up. esams fox is pretty good though. esam is too good. esam lets $5 dollar mm your fox my falco.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol laz i see what you did there with the ego. Jason i know bro. Someone keep asking me about you and i told them you were on a date. And lol blea your phone call was funny. Nicaragua one venezuela one <.<

nicaboy

Smash Champion
What hell no not just yet. I still gotta travel and ****. I did good just one day im not gonna let that go to my head. But esam nicaboy best team in sfl? True? Any who so who all is going to fiu next week? Me laz roy kevin is andres are. Unless cfl flakes i will be there.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
so i decided peach is a little ***** who doesn't listen just like every woman. Now that I smacked some sense into her she will hopefully listen to me now.

I might be at fiu this weekend. Gotta see if the woman wants to hang out then. If I go I'm bringing some new fau kids that are aight.

good stuff though yesterday, those 100 friendlies we played eli were awesome, Its helping me alot on that matchup.

Nicaboy ur shiek is too good.

Andres those team matches we were playing were pretty awesome too. If you need help wit that peach matchup hit me up.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
hell no, i wasnt in that tournament, still 1 - 0 :p hahaha
hey emilio, u teaming for fiu tournament? im fking able. almost low tier team, good ****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So i guess that hungrybox kid aint that good. Just saying. And ugh team money match? Lol ugh esam isn't going as far as i know. But i will be happy to beat you guys in singles :). Im not entering doubles anyway but you guys should do really good in it. Imma be rooting for you guys all the way. And the crowd chants south florida!

Top Bottom