• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol and i would feel bad for slaping a puff ball. Any who blea called me yesterday as he was about to meet linguini at the airport. He was kinda nervous and excited and wants the support. I was telling him that if one thing everyone in south florida is rooting both him and emillio on and that he is gonna do real good. He will make it out of all 3 rounds of pools no doubt. I love with everything aside that our community is pretty close nit. If you guys watch the live stream make sure to give it to him. I might catch some of it but unless i end up at zp or play at someones i don't think i can watch all of it. Oh ya all of the tourney matches are on phanna's youtube page. Check them out guys.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Lol and i would feel bad for slaping a puff ball. Any who blea called me yesterday as he was about to meet linguini at the airport. He was kinda nervous and excited and wants the support. I was telling him that if one thing everyone in south florida is rooting both him and emillio on and that he is gonna do real good. He will make it out of all 3 rounds of pools no doubt. I love with everything aside that our community is pretty close nit. If you guys watch the live stream make sure to give it to him. I might catch some of it but unless i end up at zp or play at someones i don't think i can watch all of it. Oh ya all of the tourney matches are on phanna's youtube page. Check them out guys.
hit me up if u go to zp or go to play somewhere.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Double post did you guys here about the guys who were driving to pound and the got into some accident. they are ok but thats gotta suck big time.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Warren claims he is quiting smash. Some one talk some sense into him. He claims he lost intrest but there is another story to it too imo. What ever i need a new permanent team mate.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Man blea beat wife and took a match of mango! My dog did so good thats sucks man. Oh justin got so good in the time i didn't see him. Keep it up bro! I will see everyone saturday at the tourney right?

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Man blea beat wife and took a match of mango! My dog did so good thats sucks man. Oh justin got so good in the time i didn't see him. Keep it up bro! I will see everyone saturday at the tourney right?
I didn't even know there was a tourney on sat. I been practicing my fro's and drill rests :)

precision

Smash Cadet
yeah good **** emilio and blea. blea was ****** people left and right in friendlies. im sure emilio was too.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I think pound 4 results are great man. Beside boring *** jigs dittos lol. Im not aware of any upsets beside axe doing really well with pikachu. And armada losing to amsah. Btw dragon quest 8 is such a good game! Im loving it right now!

precision

Smash Cadet
thats the fiu tourney next weekend. i think they were talkign about zp tourney this weekend.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Jason im going to school in an hour. If you want some matches hit me up asap and we can play. I want ganon training for reasons that are obvious.

Top Bottom