• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Not that im aware off. Man imma hit him up and see. Lol justin so your women doesn't listen to ya huh. I find hitting her seems to put her in check. Guys we need to house cfl. They finaly come and we cant help them. Lame yo. Jason im free thursday and friday. We need to practice up for doubles.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Not that im aware off. Man imma hit him up and see. Lol justin so your women doesn't listen to ya huh. I find hitting her seems to put her in check. Guys we need to house cfl. They finaly come and we cant help them. Lame yo. Jason im free thursday and friday. We need to practice up for doubles.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Peach and Idecided to work through our problems. She said if I buy her a nice blue dress she will float cancel properly and stop letting other men grab her.

I think I got a few kids to come from fau to this next tourney. These kids r actually getting a little better i'm proud of them. might be a new ganon player coming and then the usuals (me marlin c-money and RJ the jiggs player)

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I can probably house some people. I have two free beds in my house since my sisters are in Gainesville. Actually, make that only one free bed since our dog sleeps in one of the rooms.

I forgot we have a fold out bed in our dining room as well. All together that's about 4 people I can house if people are comfortable sleeping next to each other.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I can probably house some people. I have two free beds in my house since my sisters are in Gainesville. Actually, make that only one free bed since our dog sleeps in one of the rooms.

I forgot we have a fold out bed in our dining room as well. All together that's about 4 people I can house if people are comfortable sleeping next to each other.
::gasp:: raph does this mean your going to a 10 dollar tournament????

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Goku(ralph) thank you so much bro im going to let them know asap. If you would please post that in the fiu thread for them to See. I would also post your number but thats not my call. Also does that mean your going? I assume for friendlies of course? Also i was chilling with elliot over the weekend and wtf no one told me that n!gga was so beast before he slowed down on smash.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I hope SFL kicks ***! Don't lose to anybody besides colbol and Hbox nica, you really shouldn't et kicked around by anybody else. Hell, you might even beat Colbol, but HBox is gonna win.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Raphael don't house them if you're not gonna go, they dont even need housing if they leave in the morning. Colbol isn't coming to FIU just hbox and his cronies.
Noted. I posted in the FIU tournament thread that I can't house due to that.

BTW, if you face UF in crews, FSU will get destroyed. Just letting let you know before you get anally *****.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Thanks esam for the encouragement but your mistaken. Aside from hungrybox there is linguini uuaa blea and my brother. Also skarch if he comes. Im gonna have to work for it but i will try my best. I think i can get top 3 possibly so i guess we will see. Derek shut up. He can still house them and don't go. Cryptik please speak with lady legion about housing good sir.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Derek I'll rep FSU crew too. Its gonna b ****. I'll take on Rockcrock's Ganon but if he piks Donkey Kong it might be a little hard.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys. Most of you know me already. Well, I have decided I wanna start taking this game seriously. I'm looking for someone who is down to smash like every week. I need help from the community to get better. Nica let me get some sheik practice at FIU. I also need to work on fighting marths. So Andres hook me up with it. No more Falco dittos between me and you. Help a fellow smasher out guys.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys. Most of you know me already. Well, I have decided I wanna start taking this game seriously. I'm looking for someone who is down to smash like every week. I need help from the community to get better. Nica let me get some sheik practice at FIU. I also need to work on fighting marths. So Andres hook me up with it. No more Falco dittos between me and you. Help a fellow smasher out guys.
Play me brah

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yooo somebody pm me or just put up dwayne's cell number. I think i left my phone with him or somewhere that i hope i didn't leave it at.

Linguini

Smash Master
derek your a *****!

lazarus whats you #, me and michelo are trying to get some **** going on this sat that needs to be discussed

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Title: Quit Your Job and Play Some Smash!
Date: 1/30/2010
Host: Fluxx'd up Crew
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261131
Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/ballistics
Estimated Time of Stream: 12 PM Eastern Standard Time Melee first
Entry Fee: $10 Singles / $10 + $10 = $20 Doubles
Players:
Melee:
Tallahassee: Ballistics, Green Mario, Toobz, Awal
Louisiana: HiIH and cronies
Panama City: Zone, TropicalTaco
Pensacola: Holy Chef, Ram
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM, SEXPUMA, Harriettheguy, Raistlin
Miami: Trikrom3
Brawl:
Tallahasee: JSSN, Somacruz, DBS, Awal, SexPuma
Jacksonville: GeoffMoney,
Pensacola: Benaji, Skaterbaj
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM
Stream Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol i think peach is easy. Grab her. Danny do you have any specific match up you like? As in love to play with you falco or falcon ? Also i should be free to smash today if anyone is down. I don't know when though .

DC

Smash Cadet
I keep clicking this thread thinking it's gonna be SFL talking about random stuff but I keep forgetting this is just the Zero Ping Melee thread in disguise.

precision

Smash Cadet
yeah lol zp crew is kinda the only active smashers right now.

yo Emilioo my numero es 305 493 9376.

theres 60% chance i might not make it to FIU tourney because im scheduled to work. when they told me my work days this past sunday, i was supposed to work monday wed. and friday night. when i look at my schedule on wed night. some ****ing ***** moved my friday night to saturday mourning; WITHOUT calling to ask me if i could work saturday. so the past 2 days ive been trying to resolve this issue and get my friday night back. i have no bread right now. im broke as ***. hopefully i can get this **** resolved by 2 or 3 pm today and work tonight and not 2moro. i might have to pull a chops and say *** work im smashin; even though i dont even have bread for door fee. lmao. either way i still have to be at work at 9 2moro for some meeting; if that meeting goes bad i will most likely cause a hugggggggeeeee scene and quit. sorry smashboards for rambling but im just in a very fukked up situation and i feel ive been very fukking disrespected.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
yeah lol zp crew is kinda the only active smashers right now.

yo Emilioo my numero es 305 493 9376.

theres 60% chance i might not make it to FIU tourney because im scheduled to work. when they told me my work days this past sunday, i was supposed to work monday wed. and friday night. when i look at my schedule on wed night. some ****ing ***** moved my friday night to saturday mourning; WITHOUT calling to ask me if i could work saturday. so the past 2 days ive been trying to resolve this issue and get my friday night back. i have no bread right now. im broke as ***. hopefully i can get this **** resolved by 2 or 3 pm today and work tonight and not 2moro. i might have to pull a chops and say *** work im smashin; even though i dont even have bread for door fee. lmao. either way i still have to be at work at 9 2moro for some meeting; if that meeting goes bad i will most likely cause a hugggggggeeeee scene and quit. sorry smashboards for rambling but im just in a very fukked up situation and i feel ive been very fukking disrespected.
Lol Laz, I'd say keep your job, **** smash. They'll be other tournaments you can go to, it ain't really worth losing a job, especially since it's kinda hard to find one in Miami. Anyways, I'm down for some practice a little later, but I might be training Kevin today.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok. Well jason im now teaming with seibrik. But so you know just let me know the next you wanna team. Im not gonna leave you dry like that man. Maybe at the next zp tournament or at a bigger one you if you prefer that. Just not the one in june. Maybe herb?

Top Bottom