• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DC

Smash Cadet
How the **** do they expect me to recover without 5 jumps?

I tried Jiggs and I guess I'm not l-canceling right cuz bair has ridic landing lag.
I did the best with Marth I guess.
Kirby ****ing sucks **** in this game.
I tried Icies and Nana kept ****ing suiciding.
Sheik is gay.
I'm not playing a space animal, Captain Falcon or Peach.

I wish Roy didn't suck. He has FIRE.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
How the **** do they expect me to recover without 5 jumps?

I tried Jiggs and I guess I'm not l-canceling right cuz bair has ridic landing lag.
I did the best with Marth I guess.
Kirby ****ing sucks **** in this game.
I tried Icies and Nana kept ****ing suiciding.
Sheik is gay.
I'm not playing a space animal, Captain Falcon or Peach.

I wish Roy didn't suck. He has FIRE.
Main Ganon.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
N!gga metanite is gay. sheik is gay which makes her good. marth is dumb. ganon is an ok character. you should know gay characters win tourneys. i get by in brawl and i main lucas. that dude is bad. grab release bull **** is stupid

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
darn, I am like off schedules with everyone else.... when you smash friday I can smash saturday... It just isn't meant to be. I've been practicing my tech since I have a cube now =).oh and theres some shiek player who is supposedly good that this kid was telling me to play at fau..... I'mma play him and be like you aint no Nicaboy what you think you doing!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol wtf justin you just made my new sig. But seriously im an upcoming sheik player really. Alot of our states best have noted my skill and it makes me happy. But i wanna go beyond that man. I want to travel at least one time each two month time period. And sorry about that man. I gotta balance smash with life. Friday just works for me lol. Let me know when your free next week and i will see what i can do. I just like hanging out on saturdays but i will make an exception for you. Btw play c money. He has gotten so much better im surprised. Also brawl is not bad. Melee is just better imo.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Lol wtf justin you just made my new sig. But seriously im an upcoming sheik player really. Alot of our states best have noted my skill and it makes me happy. But i wanna go beyond that man. I want to travel at least one time each two month time period. And sorry about that man. I gotta balance smash with life. Friday just works for me lol. Let me know when your free next week and i will see what i can do. I just like hanging out on saturdays but i will make an exception for you. Btw play c money. He has gotten so much better im surprised. Also brawl is not bad. Melee is just better imo.
Dis ***** sucks. He camps like a hoe.

J/K He's legit. :3

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol excuse me sir? Actualy i don't hide the fact i camp the ledge as well as camp projectiles. it forces people to at least move from there current position to where i feel comfortable to do something. It was even making dop be like "wtf that **** is so dumb." its gay which is way i do it. I was surprised andres and eli where like "ya man you don't approach what so ever." im pretty patient. And im far from legit dog. I feel im a solidly high level player not m2k mango status. But well i dunno know who to compare myself too lol. And shut the **** up your pretty well known for all that tech skill you have. They be like omg its spider sense let me suck you **** pretty please. I bid you good day sir! Also im down to smash til like around 12 30 am today . I wont play part that.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Lol excuse me sir? Actualy i don't hide the fact i camp the ledge as well as camp projectiles. it forces people to at least move from there current position to where i feel comfortable to do something. It was even making dop be like "wtf that **** is so dumb." its gay which is way i do it. I was surprised andres and eli where like "ya man you don't approach what so ever." im pretty patient. And im far from legit dog. I feel im a solidly high level player not m2k mango status. But well i dunno know who to compare myself too lol. And shut the **** up your pretty well known for all that tech skill you have. They be like omg its spider sense let me suck you **** pretty please. I bid you good day sir! Also im down to smash til like around 12 30 am today . I wont play part that.
Soooo cocky yo. I'm gonna have to humble you the next tournament.

precision

Smash Cadet
nica youll be legit when you can 4 stock me. dop 4 stocked me a couple times...

lol eli is finally smashed out. im sure if you take a break then smash again youll see the game better.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Linguini can talk all the **** he wants and we cant do anything about it because we cant fully beat him. As a matter of fact he tries to help us get better but some of you are to dumb to even notice. Jason i love you and all but sorry your not gonna humble ****. Come here so papa can hug you if you know what i mean(chain grab). Also laz maybe dop beats you like that because you crouch cancel way too much. Sheik falco and peach falco is 2 totaly different match ups. Myself and eli were doing pretty good vs him and jason too and we have a lack of peaches who play alot here. I don't gotta 4 stock you to prove ****. But in better words play me in tournament bra. Also we should play more if we see each other this week. Maybe you can beat my marth now? Im such a **** on the internet. <.<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wooooow nica you are a cocky *** mother ****er lol. STFU and get good at this game. I play brawl more than melee and im still better than you.

Nub.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Bring it then! Felt bad my *** seibrik ****ed u up too. Esam come back online. Imma troll your young behind now hard core! **** you cant even fight peach dumb ***.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol wtf, this **** is funny, lol.. i quit smash, no friends anymore.

ESAM u live in miami? wtf, whenre are we playinf dude? i live in doral, tell me when? imma ging to pound 4 so it should be after pound

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0

Linguini

Smash Master
Smash at ZP tonight?
you live in sfl? lol

Nyackerboy,you still have a lot to learn. your going to get the people experience shock just like i did once you travel out of sfl, your too used to these peeps style and your gonna get ****ed over for it. It takes a while to get over that obstacle, as in multiple oos tournaments. You got a lot of work to do before you become anywhere near a "pro".

anywayz pound is coming up and it looks like its just me and michelo holdin it down for sfl. you best believe ima push peoples **** in at this tourney, the time has come.

project,you going to pound?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Played in 3 states dammit! Didn't say i was pro either said i was up and comen. But ****it i want to travel this year imma hold it down for south florida just watch. I wanna play smash friday who is down?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah, I just go to school in California. Thursday's my last day down here. :(
Yo Yihua I'm down to smash tonight I got a little bit of free time.

I agree with Guini, Dale you gotta ease up on the cockiness, cause they'll be that time when someone comes and murks your **** nasty. Also Dale bring your controller tomorrow @ Dade. I should be there around noonish, the game room is in building 4, and up the stairs pass the girls with the big *****.

@ Guini and Bleo - You guys better wreck hard at Pound. I better read the rankings of top 2 "Emilio 'Get Pasta' Arango" and "The Amazing Venezuelan" Oh and good **** holding it down for Tommy. lol He better answer, so keep spamming his phone.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Jason he didn't say to ease up on the cocky attitude. He said i have alot to learn which he is right . Im a sayin. Im vegeta the prince of sayins. A sayin has nothing but his pride. A namakin like you wouldnt understand. Ya i will be there i guess. I don't know if im free at 12 it depends but i should see ya. Get a cell man.
Derek they don't get it right. Our cocky attitudes push us to get better <.<. Im half kidding but you know i love you guys. South florida too good man. I think its safe to say linguini well do rather well. Imma say top 15 depends on bracket. Its blea im intrested in watching. Good luck guys. And good night swf.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Yo if anyone happens to be in the boca area mon-fri 10-6 drop by. Cept nica. I would feel too bad when I rest him dead.

Top Bottom