• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Johto Gym Battle Tournament: Congrats to Dabuz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm not sure we're doing a next one. There isn't a plan to do one as of yet...

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
-Coughs- I was waiting for another person to respond to my other message. (Gym leader) I wanted to fight first.

But <_< I'm not ready for you yet Aibou, XD and night time for me wouldn't be a smart choice for me. XD <--- seriously.

@ Lash: Yeah, I know I was surprised how much he improved over the years when we fought together. :3 my little dual growing up. XD Don't worry if you haven't won yet I'm sure you'll beat him. I had to take time to practice hard for most of the gym leaders I fought against.

Aibou

Smash Master
-Coughs- I was waiting for another person to respond to my other message. (Gym leader) I wanted to fight first.

But <_< I'm not ready for you yet Aibou, XD and night time for me wouldn't be a smart choice for me. XD <--- seriously.

Well if you say so. Just letting you know though, that of the Gym Leaders you have left, I'm probably the easiest one...

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
yeah i heard the only hard one was duel lol but when i beat duel for the first gym it was quite easy... then he just demolished me the next gym lol ima train hardcore tonight

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice

Well if you say so. Just letting you know though, that of the Gym Leaders you have left, I'm probably the easiest one...

Oh no last time I remember fighting you, You still have mad skills with Zelda. :3 Don't worry, I think you'll do whatever it takes to make sure I don't get that badge. Dual was really tough when I tried to defeat him. XD That's what I get for slacking off of my gameplay.

Aibou

Smash Master
Oh no last time I remember fighting you, You still have mad skills with Zelda. :3 Don't worry, I think you'll do whatever it takes to make sure I don't get that badge. Dual was really tough when I tried to defeat him. XD That's what I get for slacking off of my gameplay.
I'm actually dead serious...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well im somewhat unofficially back. ;P

Thanks DS for taking over my gym so i guess you can have it for a little bit longer till I can complete my matches. (which should be next friday) Anyways if your bugs do anything to my gym they will be eaten by my birds. Kthnxs! lol

I'm glad the backroom has been being used.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904

Thanks DS for taking over my gym so i guess you can have it for a little bit longer till I can complete my matches. (which should be next friday) Anyways if your bugs do anything to my gym they will be eaten by my birds. Kthnxs! lol

Hi jbandit welcome back

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time

OK sure. I'll sub for your Gym till Friday then. You'll be back by Friday right?

And your Birds can't beat my Bugs. Just sayin >_> (lol JK :laugh:).

Xplo

Smash Cadet
Beat Dual for the Second Badge here's the record:

:pt: vs :pit: @ Distant Planet -> :pit:
:pit: vs :kirby: @ Green Greens -> :kirby:
:kirby: vs :marth: @ Lylat Cruise -> :kirby:
:kirby: vs :olimar: @ Yoshi's Island (BRAWL) -> :kirby:
:kirby: vs :pit: @ Pokemon Stadium -> :kirby:

Came back with my Kirby :D 3-2 GGs DUAL!!!!!!!

lol I think we deserve a Hot Pocket ^_^

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm... i dont have enough time to beat this league cuz on friday imleaving for the rest of summer... but i would like to be a gymleader if you guys do a hoenn challenge... id gladley accept please consider my offer

sammy p

Smash Lord
oh my god im sooo terrible at this tourney organizing thing now :laugh:
im fixing everything now,
and as for my long absence, you guys deserve to know, but im a little embarrassed as its not a good excuse :ohwell:
believe if or not, i got carried away reading. im embarrassed to say im now obsessed with the 'twilight' series, and i spent the last 5 day reading the first two books and im halfway done reading the 3rd book. i had NO CLUE how long it had been since i last check into this place. im fixing everything now so it will be up to date. i MAY be gone for the next two days for FFA trip, but as soon as i get back, ill be sure to check in(if you guys still even trust me :laugh:)
sorry again for disappearing on you guys! hopefully you guys forgive me :)

sammy p

Smash Lord
Oh dear...glad to have you back sammy.
thanks :) trying to be a good tournament director, but im afraid im failing miserably right now with my immaturity.... it seems to get worse and worse when i commit to this place :( im trying to break that habit though

sammy p

Smash Lord
not if youve been reading like i have... trust me, its bad for my health when i get into a good series lol ill explain over vm if you wanna hear those details haha

as for the hoenn idea, IM certainly not going to be hosting it lol just sayin :) ill pass this tourney down yet again :laugh:

Aibou

Smash Master
No need for detail, I get it. I've gone through that with Harry Potter and Twilight myself. Anyway it's good to have you back and if there's anything I can do to help with the tourney just lemme know.

Aibou

Smash Master
The movies are a piece of crap, books are waaaay better >__>

/will stop spamming thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom