• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Johto Gym Battle Tournament: Congrats to Dabuz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy p

Smash Lord
Needs Johto Elite 4 tourney after this.
hmmmmm.......

Reading twilight?

Oh god. *facepalms*
Hey hey! No hating on Twilight, Kazoo (d)
i agree with aibou :) lol but i AM a little embarrassed to tell any of my guy friends, because i know the extreme hatred they have toward it for no apparent reason

I agree TGK only because of the movie and people say I look like Jacob. (The book was great not the movie.)
The movies are a piece of crap, books are waaaay better >__>
1. Jacob is F*cking awsome! haha team jacob, AND team victoria... i dont like bella <_<;;
2. i REALLY liked the movies until i started reading the books... that changed my view dramatically. but i will still watch them

i know you should inherit it from him he said hell prolly pass it down
no, that is an absolute certainty! lol
ive been very irresponsible with this one, since ive been disappearing for periods of time, and spamming my own thread, no way will i try this again!

*follows aibous lead and stops spamming thread*

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
The only reason people liked Jacob so much is because he kept taking his shirt off in the movies >__>. Edward's way better. But I'll stop now before I start a whole "Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob" dillema.

I agree, though, the movies are crap. The books are a million times better. Although I didn't like New Moon.

Anyways, Welcome back Sammy ^__^! It's fine, Josh and me have been taking care of things while you were gone. It's good to have you back, though! I'm sure things will run more smoothly now that you're here ^__^.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
sammy may i be an elite 4 member or or oooorr a hoenn gym leader!!! id like to take kogas place!!!
or brawley from hoenn!!!
Wow, a lotta fail in three "sentences." Let's review:

1. You join the tourney by making a post like so: name/tag/FC/six unique characters you will use.
  2. You play the eight gym leaders. The best place to find the gym leader is this xat. Most are dying for a request to play someone, as there is a trickle down in activity lately.
  3. After you play the eight (or sometimes whilst you're doing so), there will be two rocket admins who will challenge you. You wanna beat them too.
  4. If you go through all of this, then you will be put in a tourney against the other winners.
So, read and understand.

Sammy, there have been talks about people replacing The Nameless Wanderer (who replaced NightSky.) Hot_Arms and I were to play a set to see who would be that person, but since HarmS has been gone for a bit (and I'm on here every day), I figured I would be a good replacement.

Besides, I already have all 8 badges.

Speaking of which, I would like to get a challenge from you, since your back in the Rocket Grunt position.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
kazoo... you are aggravating and you shouldent judge me for something like that
he said hmmmm to the idea of a elite 4
and if there was a hoenn league well... thats just different i would gladely decline my trainer liscense for a leader liscense or an elite liscense and i do not appreiciate how stupid you are for dissing me on something i dident do

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
kazoo... you are aggravating and you shouldent judge me for something like that
he said hmmmm to the idea of a elite 4
and if there was a hoenn league well... thats just different i would gladely decline my trainer liscense for a leader liscense or an elite liscense and i do not appreiciate how stupid you are for dissing me on something i dident do
I didn't say you did anything.

Yes, he did say hmmm to somebody--whose name was TheNamelessWanderer.

Additionally, being a trainer typically is given to people who are regulars around here, not people who just started posting yesterday.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Please do NOT start an argument on here -_-... If you MUST argue please restrict it to VM's or PM's, we do not need this right now.

@Lashing_Leaf: You really do need to build a reputation here on the boards before you can get a position as a Gym Leader, or anything serious like that. Arguing with someone is not the way to do this.

All I can say is: Respect your Elders, and be patient with Young Minds. End of Story.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I am now replacing thenamelesswanderer as the 6th gym leader jasmine

VM me for challenges ^.^

I am available after 8pm est on weekdays and anytime on the weekends (or should be)

Xplo

Smash Cadet
oh my god im sooo terrible at this tourney organizing thing now :laugh:
im fixing everything now,
and as for my long absence, you guys deserve to know, but im a little embarrassed as its not a good excuse :ohwell:
believe if or not, i got carried away reading. im embarrassed to say im now obsessed with the 'twilight' series, and i spent the last 5 day reading the first two books and im halfway done reading the 3rd book. i had NO CLUE how long it had been since i last check into this place. im fixing everything now so it will be up to date. i MAY be gone for the next two days for FFA trip, but as soon as i get back, ill be sure to check in(if you guys still even trust me :laugh:)
sorry again for disappearing on you guys! hopefully you guys forgive me :)
You're not off the hook from me Sammy!! I sill don't have my badge T-T

Aibou

Smash Master
My name change should be noted, sammy, so challengers know I'm a Leader.

~Aibou~

sammy p

Smash Lord
now i am TRULY adding everything :laugh:
and for everyone who wanted to challenge me because i guess im back in my spot for the rocket grunt, im not playing. i will find another replacement. the only reasons for this.... no wii. and gone for 14 days straight, starting friday, thought I WILL be able to check back here daily(thought it MAY be every two days, just cause it IS vacation). if anyone is willing to take the rocket grunt position talk to me about it :) we will see.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
sammy can you take off the alternative rules that shadowfire originally had, i dont understand how it works and matt doesnt either lol

Xplo

Smash Cadet
Beat Dual for the first badge:

Set 1: My Pit won
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Battlefield -> :pit:
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Rumble Falls -> :jigglypuff:
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Pokemon Stadium 2 -> :pit:

Set 2: His Lucas won
:pt: vs :lucas: @ Brinstar -> :lucas:
:pt: vs :lucas: @ Battlefield -> :pt:

Set 3: My Kirby won
:kirby: vs :yoshi: @ yoshis island-> :kirby:
:kirby: vs :yoshi: @ delfino island -> :kirby:

GGs dual!! :D Sammy now I need both the first AND second adge since you still haven't given me my second badge >.>

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Beat Dual for the first badge:

Set 1: My Pit won
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Battlefield -> :pit:
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Rumble Falls -> :jigglypuff:
:pit: vs :jigglypuff: @ Pokemon Stadium 2 -> :pit:

Set 2: His Lucas won
:pt: vs :lucas: @ Battlefield -> :pt:

Set 3: My Kirby won
:kirby: vs :yoshi: @ yoshis island-> :kirby:
:kirby: vs :yoshi: @ delfino island -> :kirby:

GGs dual!! :D Sammy now I need both the first AND second adge since you still haven't given me my second badge >.>
Confirming. GGs! Good Luck against the other Gym Leaders!

Xplo

Smash Cadet
You got to be ****ting me J . . . >.>

Oh crap he's right, Jiggz stages are messed up >.> We got Battlefield in there on accident. So do we just redo the Jiggz Pit match, that one battle, or do I have to go through the gym again x.x

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
and Lucas' beginning matches are wrong, also which Yoshi's did you start on? (even though the set was done backwards with stages)

Oh goodness T~T

You earned the badge. However I need to talk to DS. =/

Xplo

Smash Cadet
and Lucas' beginning matches are wrong, also which Yoshi's did you start on? (even though the set was done backwards with stages)

Oh goodness T~T

You earned the badge. However I need to talk to DS. =/
Well that's good at least >.>

Need any help O.o I'm free for awhile so I can help with whatever.

Azuraith

Smash Apprentice
beat kazoo in a rocket challenge

too many matches to post but was a 3v3 battle (3 characters)
had toonlink with 3 stocks left, out of :dk2: :fox: :toonlink:
Kazoo had 0 stocks on anyone he used, :lucario: :falcon: :falco:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Kazoo challenged me and I won with a fresh Diddy

:rob: > :lucario: with 2 stocks remaining.
:rob: < :falcon: with 1 stock remaining.
:gw: > :falcon: with 3 stocks remaining.
:gw: < :falco: with 1 stock remaining
:diddy: > :falco: with 3 stocks remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom