• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savon

Smash Ace
I might be deleting this account to make a new one. If I do could I reapply for my debate status here without any problems?

Savon

Smash Ace
Everybody on smashboards has some kinda cool alias or some ****. Mine is just my RL name, which is kinda boring. I have finally come up with an alias and I wanna run with it, but I will not make the new acc if I cannot transfer my debate status.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I wouldn't have any problem letting you do that. Just remember that people aren't allowed to have multiple accounts on SWF, so once you transfer over the Savon count goes gently into that good night forever, heh.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
No way to just have my name changed for free either right?
Actually right now you can not change your name even with money, premium is currently unavailable (Last I checked anyway) unless you bought it before paypal went south.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Savor is a good name. Keep it. I came up with this name when I was 13. It's dumb.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
+1 for ocean, have not read most of Eschemat's posts so I can not come to a fair conclusion, might read his post later. Also what do you guys think of Battlecow?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Why is the Jedi counsel so inactive?

Plus one to battlecow, he could be a good debater. Plus see BPC.

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
To be honest, it probably is the anger talking, but I don't at all like the Jewish supremacist thread by Battlecow. Sure, we need something controversial, but blatant racism is a bit... too far? I think humanity got over this sort of thing a long time ago, and it has the capacity to cause trouble.

And yeah... because I'm spiteful and looking for any excuse to give a -1 to Battlecow, I'll give it. His work in the abortion thread is a bit meh. I don't like the way he just misrepresented the pro-choice position, nor made the anti-Australians joke. I'm an Australian, I don't like that.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
He's not anti-Australian, just so pro-American that he feels insulting other countries is fair game.

Neutral, he has the talent but lacks any real sense of when to contain himself.

Savon

Smash Ace
I find him to be annoying and i thInk his topics are bad. I an thinking of a new topic to make in the PG later today to see if any of the newer folks post there

:phone:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
You mean he didn't attempt to, or he didn't "successfully" refute one. Because if it's the latter then that gets kinda tricky, because then no one will think they've ever been refuted.

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
It gets worse, he's now made an ad homenim against me. Should I report him? I think he might be joking, but online, it's very hard to tell.

Sieguest

Smash Master
haters gonna hate
Loathers shall loathe!

On a serious note, the rancher's moneymaker that is geared for contention has Mad Troll Disease. Poor rancher isn't going to make a cent on that cow in town. Also be sure not to purchase any beef from the next shipment.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
On a serious note, the rancher's moneymaker that is geared for contention has Mad Troll Disease. Poor rancher isn't going to make a cent on that cow in town. Also be sure not to purchase any beef from the next shipment.
Jesus christ, we're people on the internet, not MI6.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
what's a battle cow? lol

heh eschament's been around a while I say we let him in. if no one objects, that is.

same with t-block, if no one objects he should be in

have we reviewed Ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom