• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
>.> so, like, let's get rid of the PG and merge it with the DH. Yah.
The DH is really active right now. If the people from PG come over, we might be over saturated. I think we should hold off for now. Also what's the point of having a PG in the first place if the two sub-forums are going to merge. Just make it open access and let everyone post.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Yeah, I've been thinking about doing something like that for a while and discussed it briefly with EE. Unfortunately, changes have been slow to move after the switch, and even slower after the DDoS. We've got a couple ideas in the mix and will hopefully be able to implement them soon.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Ah, good. I am glad at least you all aren't dead cause this forum has been empty for going on a year it seems and that's just sad. There's been so much to talk about - the government shutdown for one (though in an unanticipated move Steven Palazzo has the idea to introduce term limits, thank Christ). I just think that the PG is antiquated. At the time it made sense, the DH was in jeopardy of being overrun with ... for lack of better term "spam." But now? Meh, it's not even important to be identified as a smash debater methinks. It's more important to have a debate forum, for sure, but anyone spamming it up can just be moderated out for off-topic. Meanwhile we -can- implement some forum rules that adjust how it works here, to prevent a bajillion topics being created by half-wits on things that aren't debatable. Maybe use the social thread for it, I think that used to work pretty good... /mythoughtsonthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom