• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I seriously don't think that a vote on blue assassin is the right idea. Reporting him to the mods is probably more appropriate in this case.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
He's probably going to joke with his friends that he trolled us and that we take things too seriously.

:phone:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I don't see why you need to +1 him when you're already going to add him.

Also GS don't forget you actually are allowed to debate. You never do it anymore. It's like the athlete who is past his glory days who decides to retire to focus on nurturing young talent.

But you are not past your glory days GS, you are not.

:phone:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I don't see why you need to +1 him when you're already going to add him.

Also GS don't forget you actually are allowed to debate. You never do it anymore. It's like the athlete who is past his glory days who decides to retire to focus on nurturing young talent.

But you are not past your glory days GS, you are not.
lol, thanks Dre. It's mostly because I haven't had time lately, but I'll try to get back into the swing of this whole debating thing.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i'll +1 sol

he seems capable, and a person who might make the dh semi-active again

lord knows i didn't

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
+1 to Sol too. He can't recall any topics he's debated in, but I definitely remember him posting in threads with me. And I suppose the short, accidental debate in the Center Stage was good enough for me.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
+1 to Sol too. He can't recall any topics he's debated in, but I definitely remember him posting in threads with me. And I suppose the short, accidental debate in the Center Stage was good enough for me.
It was intentional.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
No it wasn't. I intruded on another debate (I think). I did not start anything.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Oh, I didn't realize you were the one initially debating with me.

Lol
No, I am contextually talking about how I responded to Sol's comment about CISPA since it seemed like a reasonable topic to have a discussion on it.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
True enough. Actually, there seems to be more activity in The Proving Grounds than in the actual hall itself. Hopefully, this isn't a foreshadowing to anything bad - whatever that may be.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It is much smarter to post in the Proving Grounds because of the lack of activity, the PG is more likely to get posts because both Debate Hall members and people trying to get in can participate.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It is much smarter to post in the Proving Grounds because of the lack of activity, the PG is more likely to get posts because both Debate Hall members and people trying to get in can participate.
Point made.
Hasn't this always been the case?
I wouldn't know, since I haven't been around when the Debate Hall was first made, though I was pretty sure it had a heck of a lot more activity. I could be wrong though.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
True enough. Actually, there seems to be more activity in The Proving Grounds than in the actual hall itself. Hopefully, this isn't a foreshadowing to anything bad - whatever that may be.
You must be new here if you think the PG being more active than the DH is unusual.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Makes me wish I was there during that time. It must've been a hell of a lot more fun. My prediction is that when Smash 4 is released, we'll have a surge of activity from both older dormant users, and new people, which could hopefully draw more activity to the DH (among other boards). This is just wishful thinking on my part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom