• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
This board was way more active when I posted

I think we all know it's causation

Would you rather post in a topic about government mandated health care or about Jews: A Master Race?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Wow, time flies. Didn't realize this thread had gone so long without activity. We could definitely use some new blood. Time to start recruiting from the ranks of the PG.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Gee, where was I when people started voting? I would've given a +1 to theeboredone. I also give +1 to Alphicans, seeing as he has a good debating style.

Would've liked to see them in the Center Stage, but that's probably just a nitpick, I guess.

:phone:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I am not gonna lie. I don't post much (I think I only have 2 posts) in the debate thread. So I'm just realizing why I even got "+1"s in the first place?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Weird I could have sworn Gheb was an old school DH member.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I actually thought he was always in the DH as well.

+1 for him, I'll look for Kal.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Thanks for the support guys. I was indeed a debater before but I got booted for inactivity. I'll step it up this time.

:059:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Welcome back, Gheb. Yeah, it can be hard to keep active when life issues call often. I go through that myself, but I try to keep active as best I can too.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, our inactivity here is because our lives are so busy.

Yeah..

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, for me at least, yes. I recently started becoming more active than normal on the boards, but that's just me. I may be a little less active when January hits.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I think the last purge of inactive debaters was due to the change in admissions standards/procedure, so I don't think anybody needs to worry about being booted again.

On the other hand, if we threatened to boot anyone who hasn't actively posted in over a week, I'm sure actvity would skyrocket :awesome:

Just kidding or am I

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd like to see ManlySpirit post a bit more before I make up my mind. I'm OK with Kal.

:059:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
The recent move to XF might be just the time to try and reinvigorate this place. As soon as all the coding issues get worked out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom