• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Indiana Thread Re:Edit

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
im on the list and i didnt know it
also Jakes not on the list
im better known :p
put me down for both games even though im almost equally bad at both

ComradeSnake

Smash Cadet
Bonjour mes amis.

I am the Comrade. I am a student at BSU. I am new to Brawl but not to smash (SSB FTW!). I started about three months ago when my roommate started playing (Mario Main). Went to a tournament saturday (local, friendly) where I met Calebyte who told me to come here cease my lurking. So you could possibly add me. Possibly.

(EC, Ball State) ComradeSnake

ComradeSnake

Smash Cadet
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Just thought I'd say that Ball State is officially a Brawl Campus. Spoke with my roommate and he has his own Brawl group with a couple really decent players. That is four more players, bringing us up to seven interested in tournaments. Beyond that I have been to a couple campus-only tournaments, one of which got about 25 people going at it. There are a lot of Brawlers in Muncie :O

Beyond that my roommate and his buddies are going to be running their own tournament in the end of January or early February. Getting a little crazy.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Who do all the melee players play as? I play as falcon, falcon's right knee and ice climbers most of the time. But i'll play as anyone but pikachu he sucks.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
omg it took me like 2 years to unlock falcon's knee how'd you do it.

Also when I play melee (god forbid, I'm awful at that game) I play as the Doc.
Also Falco but I'm really good at making him look bottom tier.

Also good to see some Indiana Lurkers going to tourneys. Hear about VaMP's this weekend? (smirk)

Gracen

Smash Cadet
I would just like to say that all of us except for Vetona, and Itwasluck13 play Melee.
Also, if anyone feels like coming here to smash.... there are about, 5-6 of us here that play. you can PM me for details.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
My friend Ducky has actually been saying he wants to go to Ft. Wayne to play some Melee with some smashers who come by Huntington every so often. (And he wants me to come too.)

Gracen

Smash Cadet
You are more than welcome sir. we can all get together. When we know someone new is going to show, we JUMP to the occasion.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I might consider coming up to FTW sometime to play some Melee, haven't played it in awhile (but have played it more than Brawl over the past two months ^_^).

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
hey guys, im new to the forums and im from northwest, in. i was wondering if there are any tourneys around the northern/northwest indiana region for brawl.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
NeEdS MoR cORn P0wER!!!!! when you want corn IN. is teh S*** we have corn, corn on teh corn, corn beard, corn on a stick, corn-dogs, popcorn, grilled corn, mini corn, canned corn, cream corn, and anything esle corn related like jokes corny jokes are from IN.

woah corn hype who esle loves corn it's cornaful.

what i'm listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkPAOpCxPg
BUt yeah welcome to the forums please must stab me and it's all cool

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
hey guys, im new to the forums and im from northwest, in. i was wondering if there are any tourneys around the northern/northwest indiana region for brawl.
Unfortunately, NW Indiana (and nearly all of Northern Indiana) is now primarily Melee country. The closest you are to Brawl is Warsaw and Huntington. Past that, we're all mainly in central Indiana now. I'm from South Bend and during Christmas Break and Summer Break, I'll try getting something goin, more likely during summer though.

Gracen

Smash Cadet
I might consider coming up to FTW sometime to play some Melee, haven't played it in awhile (but have played it more than Brawl over the past two months ^_^).
You totally should! If I can get all of my crew, (8 people) which isn't hard, to come and play. It would be the 8 of us, you, (TheBlueBlade), Ducky, and xeroxen. (sorry if I misspelled)The guy's house we normally play at is big enough for that. But I'll have to talk to him a little more to see if this is possible or not. Psshhh with 11 people, we could have a small little tournament. Actually... To think of it... I have 3 smashers in South Bend that would show up! 14 people would be orgazmic!!!! We should put this into play ASAP!!!

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
Unfortunately, NW Indiana (and nearly all of Northern Indiana) is now primarily Melee country. The closest you are to Brawl is Warsaw and Huntington. Past that, we're all mainly in central Indiana now. I'm from South Bend and during Christmas Break and Summer Break, I'll try getting something goin, more likely during summer though.
That sucks, I wish I could make it to a tourney in central Indiana but I don't have any time with school and work going on. If you held a tourney in South Bend over the summer I would definitely try to make it there

Top Bottom