• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Indiana Thread Re:Edit

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
HAHA we all live in a corn field. The most hardcore corn field the world has ever seen **** most of us play falcon. I say we we buy the copyright for corn like there's an AD for corn and they put our state flag on it and it says this corn was bought to you from IN. get ***** non-corn beilever.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
HAHA we all live in a corn field. The most hardcore corn field the world has ever seen **** most of us play falcon. I say we we buy the copyright for corn like there's an AD for corn and they put our state flag on it and it says this corn was bought to you from IN. get ***** non-corn beilever.
Lol. Funny ****.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hey, I've lived herer in IN for 24 years now. What is there to really respect? Sure as hell I'm not respecting the economy.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I think Nebraska would get the Kings of Corn, we'd be like the queens or something. But we are Kings of Basketball.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Random But Funny

to late I play as pichu. better than kirby
GAME SET!
THIS GAMES WINNER IS... PICHU!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I play as falcon sometimes but nowhere near as much as pichu, ice climber fox,J-puff,and stuff in that order.

And doesn't falco counter falcon? just like everyone counters pichu(says a bunch of insert insult)?

But it's a pity falcon is in only two smash game come on in brawl gannondorf took his spot and got a retart to take over his main reason why it isn,t epic.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Please add me to the list of "great smashers who left our fine state" and then in parentheses, say (but he will be back)

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Okay some kinda cool information mostly for Fort Wayne Smashers. I was recently employed at the Holiday Inn at Coliseum and Paul Shaffer Dr and one of the job perks is discounted hotel rates

Any Holiday Inn and any of these hotels including the indoor water parks, I get the rate of $25 a night. Immensely useful for traveling to any tournies or helping some smashers on the way to and from them.
Edit: - Water Park is 99 a night for 4 people.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Water park and Smash? We should do matches while in the pool/slides/giant waterfalls/whatever else there is at a water park.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
once during this huge bike trip I was on the 2nd last day and I had been rideing up and down hills all week my brain was fried and 2nd time I lost it, I was talking about water slides and I pretended the hills were water slides without a doubt people were worried but it was fun.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Melee players, lets rally around these Indianapolis smashfests.

Kthx

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone in Northern Indiana wanna smash tomorrow? I'm in Stevensville, MI, for distance measuring purposes.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
So Hawk, uh, my dad might be getting a job in Colorado. What is it with Indiana and moving out to/possibly moving out to WC?

Top Bottom