• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
can i please be 100% for presidents day/tourney? i am 200% down!

also was there anything going on tomorrow or?? i am still down.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I definitely wanna do teams, and crews on Sunday would be good I think.

can i please be 100% for presidents day/tourney? i am 200% down!

also was there anything going on tomorrow or?? i am still down.
Yeah I got you. And yeah we're smashing tomorrow. I'll text you the address.

:phone:

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
It unfortunately takes me a lot longer to get there. I plan to catch the 4:30/5:00 out of Philadelphia today. The only one I realized that is early enough to allow me to catch the MARC train in Union is 3:00pm, but I was doing work for my mom today.

My remaining options are: catch the 4:30/5:00 and get to Greenbelt.
Hang around until tomorrow, leave at noon, and hopfully catch the 4:13pm MARC train.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Oliver & Adam, if you want to play some league today, I should be good until about 9:30 or so. Just text me if you get on. I will be doing stuff around the house, so I don't have much on my plate.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
9K, cmart has to work till like 2 tomorrow, and I can't leave while we have guests, so could you wait and come to Greenbelt later? Either that or coordinate with Thunderhorse to pick you up whenever he comes over, since Greenbelt Metro Station is pretty much right on the way for him.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Probably won't be making 2/18; I'm visiting Hopkins until the afternoon. If you think you still have space I can drop by at night.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
9K, cmart has to work till like 2 tomorrow, and I can't leave while we have guests, so could you wait and come to Greenbelt later? Either that or coordinate with Thunderhorse to pick you up whenever he comes over, since Greenbelt Metro Station is pretty much right on the way for him.
I probably won't be near the area until 3ish tbh. It still might be better off if I pick him up, but just throwing it out there for better or worse.

I'll probably end up at Greenbelt around 2:30. I'll just wait for whoever is going to pick me up to call.

Unless Plank wants to pick me up around 1-ish...? :awesome:

edit: alright, I'll wait it out. Thanks for the quick reply ^^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
edit:: oh u said around 1. yea id just plan to get there a bit later and see if TH can snag u.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm pretty much in laurel but have no idea where to go xd. Text me or call me with address please someone! 2404059705. I thought I had bretts number but apparently its cmarts

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Updated Prez Day fest list
Confirmed (11):
JCaesar
cmart
Ryoko
Yeroc
GHNeko
Kirisame
.rar
Gurukid

Thunderhorse
9K+1
Plank

Maybe (8):
Dark.pch
Waffle
Jim
Caboose

hot$
Count Kaiser
UltiMario
CTL

So yeah, we had 10 people over yesterday, and I think it's safe to say that our apartment can't handle more than 16. So there are 6 spots still open for definite confirmations! Tournament participation is required.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I'll probably be on until 2ish

-----

TH, I guess you realized my TF was too much for you to handle and decided not to spend another night witnessing it carry.

I'd feel bad, but I'm so good.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I'll probably be on until 2ish

-----

TH, I guess you realized my TF was too much for you to handle and decided not to spend another night witnessing it carry.

I'd feel bad, but I'm so good.
Lol didn't even notice you edited this. Yeah I was really tired that day after work so I just crashed. I'll probably be doing the same tonight since I leave at 11, it's closeout, and I'm already tired as **** cause I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.

And my back is killing me from all that carrying last night with TF (and even my awful Cho'Gath pick was still like 12/6)

Bandit

Smash Lord
Lol didn't even notice you edited this. Yeah I was really tired that day after work so I just crashed. I'll probably be doing the same tonight since I leave at 11, it's closeout, and I'm already tired as **** cause I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.

And my back is killing me from all that carrying last night with TF (and even my awful Cho'Gath pick was still like 12/6)

It was a terrible pick still.

FYI, Kings of Europe tourney going on and they just did a mid-TF against Ahri. First 15 mins of the game TF was 0/3 and getting absolutely owned. But one fateful dragon fight later and TF became a force.

It helped too that Shyv got built. Her final build was atmas, double warmogs, frozen mallet, mercs and wits end.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Dunno how Fate can lose that badly against Ahri unless he wasn't really prepared to face her, but good to see him **** face in the tourney scene (again).

And Dyrus has a new TF replay up! I know what I'm doing when I get home...

cmart

Smash Lord
Sooo... I doubt it but anyone here want to check out some indy hip hop with me in DC on the 9th? The Whole Damn Delegation (AKA Navi AKA Big Myf AKA Mythril Nazgul) is playing at RAW, and I think Oliver at least could appreciate it. There's even a "fashionable only" dresscode. It's only $5 if you prereg, so it won't break your wallet either.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Sooo... I doubt it but anyone here want to check out some indy hip hop with me in DC on the 9th? The Whole Damn Delegation (AKA Navi AKA Big Myf AKA Mythril Nazgul) is playing at RAW, and I think Oliver at least could appreciate it. There's even a "fashionable only" dresscode. It's only $5 if you prereg, so it won't break your wallet either.
The fact that it's "Indy" turns me off (mostly due to my horrid experiences with Indy Rock), but the fact that it's "fashionable" turns me on.

I don't even have $5 in my account anymore LOL. How much is it at the door for comparison's sake? I might be interested in checking it out.

cmart

Smash Lord
Hmmm it appears I was lied to. It's $10 online, 15 at the door. The show is part of DC fashion week, thus the dress code. And WDD is legit - Superseed

Bandit

Smash Lord
The fact that it's "Indy" turns me off (mostly due to my horrid experiences with Indy Rock), but the fact that it's "fashionable" turns me on.

I don't even have $5 in my account anymore LOL. How much is it at the door for comparison's sake? I might be interested in checking it out.
You were online... but not ONLINE...

And we got stuck with Seb who decided to play "Yi, but not AP Yi, but I'll buy 4 doran's rings and ***** at the opposing team for going 2/7 in 15 mins then rage quit"...

It's all your fault.

Ok.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
You were online... but not ONLINE...

And we got stuck with Seb who decided to play "Yi, but not AP Yi, but I'll buy 4 doran's rings and ***** at the opposing team for going 2/7 in 15 mins then rage quit"...

It's all your fault.

Ok.
Too tired to actually play League, and in a pretty foul mood after work anyway. Warned you I wouldn't be on tonight, but tomorrow I should be on around 6-ish.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You should come over tonight TH, 9K's gonna be here and he needs a proper Legion beatdown. I'm thinking soap in a towel.

9K btw, if I go straight to Greenbelt Metro Station after work, I'll be there around 3:45, fyi. The deal for picking you up is you gotta talk tonight.

@ brett - http://www.filestube.com/2846c10b68...ent-System-Megatainment-EP-2009-KzT-nled.html

i found this dl, checked it and its legit, saves me the trouble of uploading. megatainment for ya
Thanks, it worked! Good stuff (except Bombman is kinda meh).

I found a way to share an entire music library online. I just gotta put my music on my desktop at home and I'll have a permanent server that anyone can access from anywhere with internet. www.subsonic.org

Unrelated but interesting: a Plinkett-inspired review of FFXIII

Top Bottom