• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Gonna be getting off work today maybe at 5, probably at 6 since it seems I've been tricked into working longer than I was led to believe. I'm not sure if I want to directly follow that up with rush hour traffic on 495.

We'll have to postpone 9K's white hot analpocalypse and just have only you two wail on him for a bit.

:phone:

Bandit

Smash Lord
Gonna be getting off work today maybe at 5, probably at 6 since it seems I've been tricked into working longer than I was led to believe. I'm not sure if I want to directly follow that up with rush hour traffic on 495.

We'll have to postpone 9K's white hot analpocalypse and just have only you two wail on him for a bit.

I will def not be on until late tonight. I'm going to the Machinehead concert at Ram's Head Live.

Ok.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Adam's welcome to come over too of course, but we'll probably mainly be playing smash, at least till we take 9K home at 11.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mostly older games, Bomberman, Contra, whatever. I'm always up for playing classic games. Oh and we're slowly working our way through Tales of Symphonia.

And I wouldn't mind checking out what passes for nightlife in Laurel.

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
I probably won't be getting off too early today. I ended up leaving work early yesterday and collapsing because I was so tired. I'll probably just play some league or swtor after work.

D

Deleted member

Mostly older games, Bomberman, Contra, whatever. I'm always up for playing classic games. Oh and we're slowly working our way through Tales of Symphonia.

And I wouldn't mind checking out what passes for nightlife in Laurel.
I'm in MD and i have my tales memory card on me if you guys want to see a hardcore time sink.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I've never played Symphonia before and we aren't very far in yet. I don't want any spoilers.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
travis is gonna be in town for the week and we are gonna be playing some PM

hopefully next time i come my wolf has levelled up

cmart

Smash Lord
Oh **** this week? You guys should randomly stop by, or vice versa. It'd be awesome to see that guy again

D

Deleted member

Be nice to your party members.
if you really like one specific character and don't know better, maybe lol.

i'll bring my mem card at some point and i'll make sure that my file is spoiler proof. it's just so jacked it should be a joke.

curious, how far into the game are you?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Pretty decent all things considered. The weather sucked but we walked around DC in it anyway, then went to some fancy Chinese place, then called it a night since it was starting to snow. But she wants to go out again so I guess that's a good sign.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Vanguard, SoJ, and Solo will be headed to Legion HQ on the 18th. Were still waiting to hear back from Parenthesis, so hopefully there's still room by the time I get him to commit.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Updated Prez Day fest list
Confirmed (14):
JCaesar
cmart
Ryoko
Yeroc
GHNeko
Kirisame
.rar
Gurukid

Thunderhorse
9K+1
Plank
Vanguard
SoJ
Solo

Maybe (8):
Dark.pch
Waffle
Jim
Caboose

hot$
Count Kaiser
UltiMario
CTL

Only 2 more spots left for Saturday!

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
If I wasn't mistaken, there was a Papa John's right down the street from you guys. If that's true, I have a free pizza+2liter Pepsi credit from there than can be used then. If not, I'll just indulge on that sometime this week.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I greatly assume that if I were to go on that Saturday, I would not be able to arrive until 5pm at the earliest. So I won't be able to tell if I can go until that day. So I'll give you a call to see if you still have room on that day. If not, that's OK; hopefully next time is soon.

Top Bottom