• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

D

Deleted member

I can do that weekend. I'm technically OOS right (PA). >_>

chunk's commentary = definitely yes.

edit: GHNeko I'm going to break you @ this game.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'd only be able to make Saturday if I go, since we (CP) still have class on that Monday, and I also have rehearsal on Sunday.

And this weekend: No, I can't; I should spend time with my family that came all the way from Taiwan.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im interested in the presidents day fast

also down for saturday smashage if thats happening

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
If anything is happening this weekend involving special guests, let me know so I can make a plan ASAP. Only because I <3 Plank.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yes, we are smashing on Saturday. Ryoko how can you afford to come down so often? I thought you were like super poor and jobless.

Updated Prez Day fest list
Confirmed (10):
JCaesar
cmart
Ryoko
Yeroc
GHNeko
Kirisame
Gurukid

Thunderhorse
9K+1
Plank

Maybe (9):
Dark.pch
Waffle
Jim
Caboose
.rar

hot$
Count Kaiser
UltiMario
CTL

Hmm, lot of interest...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, which is why I'm cutting off after 16 people confirm. Can you confirm that you're coming?

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
Do they actually play smash, and or talk at all? The friend you brought to TH's didn't really. More bodies for the sake of BO isn't really necessary. I would prefer to limit the number of new people showing up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ This. This will probably be a money tournament, and entering the tournament will be required if you want to come. No spectators.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
The only one you named is Kirisame. I need more than that. A lot of people want to come.
Well if you want names, then Jim, Caboose, and .rar are maybes.

Do they actually play smash, and or talk at all? The friend you brought to TH's didn't really. More bodies for the sake of BO isn't really necessary. I would prefer to limit the number of new people showing up.
Kirisame plays Smash, but he is somewhat anti-social with people he doesnt hang with.

Jim, Caboose, .rar, are far more sociable and are great smashers.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll add them to the maybe list, but until they give me a definite confirmation, I may give their spots away.

I'll talk to cmart though about how many people our apartment can handle. Maybe we'll expand and take 20.

I kinda wish we could get a real venue for this, but I don't know of any...

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
My modes of of transit don't really cost as much as you'd expect. One-way bus Philadelphia <=> DC is $15 or less, Metro offpeak one-way is $3, and my train out of town to Philadelphia is $2.60. It's manageable once, maybe twice a month, but certainly not every weekend.

I do community work and sell on ebay occasionally so I can afford to feed myself and take a pleasure trip within 4 hours.

Bandit

Smash Lord
You can probably put me on the not coming list. I'll probably be waist deep in baseball stuff by then, and I don't really want to play in the tournament for money.

Edit: If this was poker, it would be way different (since I'd own everyone).

D

Deleted member

same. if i wanted to play for money i would have been doing so for the last 4 years.

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
Wow, I think we all got uninvited because we didn't want to shell out money on a game we play to have fun and hangout with friends. Well guess what, I lose 90% of my 1v1 matches so for me it is pretty stupid to put money down when I know I am going to lose it. I guess if you're aiming for less people though, mission accomplished.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Not trying to be a **** but yeah, way too many people coming. We only have room for so many, and in the best interest of the OOSers, I'd like everyone who does come to enter the tournament, otherwise they'd just be taking up space.

Sunday/Monday will probably have less people and no tournament if you wanna come by then.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Wow, I think we all got uninvited because we didn't want to shell out money on a game we play to have fun and hangout with friends. Well guess what, I lose 90% of my 1v1 matches so for me it is pretty stupid to put money down when I know I am going to lose it. I guess if you're aiming for less people though, mission accomplished.
It's a tournament. Who cares? The serious players will go play and we'll play league that night. We're best for trolling and picking terri-bad characters (snake).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Glad to see you want to get better!

Ryoko what time are you coming over this weekend? If you and 9K could coordinate to be at the Greenbelt Metro Station at around the same time, that'd be super.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
I could leave Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning at 9AM, arriving at around the same time as I did before that Saturday. I can't get in touch with 9k, it seems.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just in case you sexy people haven't seen it!

None of us play Brawl, sorry.

:laugh: @ that stage list though. I never expected Brawl to have an even more absurdly constrictive stage list than the current Melee one.

I could leave Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning at 9AM, arriving at around the same time as I did before that Saturday. I can't get in touch with 9k, it seems.
You can come tonight or tomorrow morning, doesn't matter to me. If you come tonight, it'd be nice if you could take the MARC (Camden Line) to Savage. Traffic around DC is particularly bad on Friday evenings so it would be a huge pain to get to Greenbelt, not to mention it would save me like $5 in gas.

Same goes for you 9K.

TH are you coming tonight?

yo brett, i wanna make an appearance this weekend, what times and i need to know your new address.
Tonight or tomorrow morning. I get home from work at 4pm, so any time after that is good. I'll text you the address.

on who? Sonic? MK? Those are like the only character's I've been involved with. <_<

wtf lol.

also how much is the tourneyfee.
Probably $5

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
on who? Sonic? MK? Those are like the only character's I've been involved with. <_<

wtf lol.

also how much is the tourneyfee.
I keep thinking that you're involved with ZSS too, whom he also loathes.

Still you're 2/2 in his book :p.

TH are you coming tonight?
Hell no. I got League up and the ****s that will be played out of that will be unreal.

:phone:

Top Bottom