• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

Bandit

Smash Lord
Won't blame Cundiff as much as I blame Flacco, Evans, Cameron, and a bunch of other people. Easily had a 1st and goal situation if Flacco dumps it to Rice with 20 secs to go.

We have a terrible quarterback.

hot$

Smash Ace
Terrible qb? Laugh, stop while you are ahead. Try being a redskins fan, now they have had a series of bad qb's. So awful

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
project cave update:

So you guys may not believe it, but I actually did some work on the game this weekend. If I didn't everything right it should work perfectly on mac and windows. No really content yet but I have an awesome idea for a real time AI editor, should be sweet! I'll add a page to the wiki with how to install everything after I get the repository up and working. Also, this was probably one of the biggest hurdles I had to get over, so things should be picking up rapidly on the game front. I hope you guys are still up for some fun game design!

Edit: lol Ravens
Yay, looking forward to it!

Terrible qb? Laugh, stop while you are ahead. Try being a redskins fan, now they have had a series of bad qb's. So awful

Meh, we've won the Superbowl with a terrible QB before. I thought he played fairly well this game, especially considering Rice was getting shut down all game.

hot$

Smash Ace
You're a Redskins fan? Or...
Ravens? Cause they haven't won a Super Bowl since '91 lol. Unless you meant the ravens then idk anything about them haha

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yawn

i can't believe he missed the field goal, but i also can't believe they called that stupid pass play on 3rd and 2 with a timeout left, or flaco wasting that pass to pitta, or flaco horribly throwing that bomb to torrey smith in the 1st quarter that could've easily been a TD if it had been on point, or lee evans dropping the end zone pass, etc.

There were a million things that could've would've should've

don't be salty at least you didn't get tebow'd

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You're a Redskins fan? Or...
Ravens? Cause they haven't won a Super Bowl since '91 lol. Unless you meant the ravens then idk anything about them haha

We're talking about the Ravens. They won the Superbowl in '01 basically without a quarterback at all. I miss those days.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
We're talking about the Ravens. They won the Superbowl in '01 basically without a quarterback at all. I miss those days.
That wouldn't have flown this year, considering 2 QBs (almost 4) eclipsed Dan Marino's single season passing record. The giants have a bit better offense than the ravens, so I say they crush the pats in the superbowl no questions asked

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I would be amazed if a team that limped into the playoffs from the weakest division in football somehow won the Superbowl.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The weakest division in football is clearly the afc west. If you're referencing the east, well then you have to know the giants are a different playoff team than they are in the regular season.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Giants battled injuries all season; they are now healthy.
Patriots are the same arrogant piss ants they have been for years.

I'm debating even watching the super bowl. I hate both teams.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The weakest division in football is clearly the afc west. If you're referencing the east, well then you have to know the giants are a different playoff team than they are in the regular season.

The AFC West was 31-33 in the regular season. The NFC East was 30-34. You can argue about whose schedules were easier or whatever but I'm just looking at the numbers. The Giants are in the losing-est division in the NFL.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I'm probably skipping the Superbowl this year.

We should have a Superbowl smashfest at our apartment ... because we don't get any channels.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
All right then, since that time is approaching, I wanted to make sure of the logistics of the Legionfest for President's Day Weekend starting with who's expected to be there for the whole weekend.

JCaesar
cmart
myself
Yeroc
GHNeko
Thunderhorse
Gurukid, if anyone has seen him online

I'm drawing blanks aside from those people right now.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good good. I want to get an accurate head count. I may need to cut off at some point because our place is only so big.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He posted that because it's been mentioned several times in this discussion that we're NOT talking about this weekend. Maybe it would've been more obvious if he posted a facepalm meme instead though.

So let's get an accurate list going for people coming to the fest on President's Day weekend. Confirmed and maybes. I'm thinking we should cut off at 16. Legion members and OOSers get priority.

Confirmed (9):
JCaesar
cmart
Ryoko
Yeroc
GHNeko
Kirisame
Thunderhorse
Gurukid
9K+1

Maybe (5):
Bandit
quinnydinny
Dark.pch
Waffle
hot$
Count Kaiser

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
He posted that because it's been mentioned several times in this discussion that we're NOT talking about this weekend. Maybe it would've been more obvious if he posted a facepalm meme instead though.
I meme how I damn well please.

Hazfaces > facepalm.

There might be a facepalm Hazface now that I think about it though...

EDIT: found it.

(TH - Is your league running yet? We playing now)
Naw chopping wood brb.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
When space is a concern we should square off lists of who's expected to stay for the whole weekend and those who are only popping in for a day or so.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Alright here's the latest list of people for the President's Day fest. I've bolded the OOSers who will likely be spending the night, so we can see what kind of room we have. We only have 1 sofa bed and like 4 sleeping bags.

Confirmed (9):
JCaesar
cmart
Ryoko
Yeroc
GHNeko
Kirisame
Gurukid

Thunderhorse
9K+1

Maybe (6):
Bandit
quinnydinny
Dark.pch
Waffle

hot$
Count Kaiser
UltiMario

That said, who is coming over this weekend? TH is coming, Vist is intersted, and iirc Plank and Waffle are interested as well.

Top Bottom