• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
My controller is black with distinctive bite marks on the sides. The controller in question is Gurukid's.

Oh and um... What conditions must be met before I'm unbanned from your stream irl :)?

:phone:
Actually try and I might change my mind. Play to win or stop wasting our time.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
9K I would definitely like to see you playing your best. I saw you do random amazing things during Friday's fest as Dedede but then just go back to what I could tell was clear sandbagging. You have potential to be a really good player, mangz; use the scene to your advantage and get that hardcore training in.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'd kill for the amount of dedicated competition you have 9k. I've got a bunch of really good melee players around here, but that's the thing. They play melee. their lack of experience with P:M holds em back and lets me win lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smashfest tonight anyone?

Guru I've been super busy all week but I should be able to mail out your controller today.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Definite smashfest tonight. I need my weekly M fix. Vist and Lafco are already confirmed.

Who's up for Renaissance Festival this Sunday?

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'll be there tonight.

You know, considering my orchestra (that I'm no longer in since I'm too old) goes to Renfest every year, maybe I should go sometime. But I have something else to do on Sat, so oh well.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah Smash tonight.

btw 9K your SD card is now banned from streams/recording setups. The song on one of the matches from PMS II actually put my youtube account in "bad standing" and I couldn't upload videos over 15 minutes for a while.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hey guys! I just moved here from Ohio. I seriously don't know how some of you folk make it to Midwest tournaments..that 7 hour drive from Columbus, OH to MD was very grueling with no sleep.

Hope to see you at tournaments/smash fests!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey guys! I just moved here from Ohio. I seriously don't know how some of you folk make it to Midwest tournaments..that 7 hour drive from Columbus, OH to MD was very grueling with no sleep.

Hey new person! I'm not sure if you're aware but this is primarily a Project M crew. Do you play Project M at all?

In this area, we have 2 regular weekly smashfests. On Tuesdays, we all go to Xanadu which normally features Brawl, Melee, and Project M (although it happens to be canceled today). On Wednesdays, people come over to my apartment for "Legionary Wednesdays," which is primarily Project M but usually has some Melee as well. Both these events are livestreamed (almost always Project M because it gets the biggest number of viewers). The closest tournaments are usually at Xanadu, and they have about one a month, alternating between Brawl and Melee/Project M. I ran the Melee/Project M tourney there a couple weeks ago (Project M Showdown II) and got nearly 50 total people in attendance!

Do you have access to a car?

9Kplus1

Smash Master

Holy ****, it's a vBrawl player.

Holy ****, it's an active BBer.

Welcome to MD, gal. Come to Xanadu sometime :D

Top Bottom