• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ creeper status? Nah j/k

So, I have over 1000 subscribers on youtube, yet we typically only get 20-30 viewers on our weekly streams. I wanna fix that.

I want to create a mini combo video to serve as an introduction to "Legionary Wednesdays" and I need everyone's help. I want all the members of the Legion (at least the ones who still play with us regularly) to go through their recent videos/streams and find a few good clips of themselves, ideally of the character(s) they're most well-known for. I'd like 10-15 seconds worth of combos from everyone to serve as your "introduction." Please post them in this thread. I also want some team combos to serve as filler for the parts of the video that aren't directly introducing a crew member.

On that note, I'd like to formally invite Vist and Nintendude to join the crew! I feel like we all hang out enough, get along well, and try to help each other out that it just makes sense. Should you accept, you will have to go through the grueling gauntlet known as the Legion Challenge. On stream tonight perhaps. Godslafco will probably have to fill in for Thunderhorse.

See you all tonight!

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No they're not 9k because we're not letting you have like 8 minutes of this combo video

Edit: yay I have no recorded footage because I've only been on stream once and that wasn't recorded!

need dev version vids of me obv

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That's not theorymon that's you making us build a bad team then send me texts about how the team sucks and we should change it by making it out of good Pokemon instead.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
(Translation: "How's everyone doing?" This can also mean, "What's up" and "I wanna sex you up for a long time, yo"; source: "9K's Source for Derpology and Guide to Derp Influence Mastery")

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Copy pasta from the MD/VA PR thread

Hey guys!
I have an important question. Me and my friend B-unit! are megabussing to APEX this year, and we just bought our first ticket! Unfortuntely the rest of the days are unavailable for purchase, so we have time to plan.

Our plan initially had us hitching a 4th bus to Philly outta Richmond. Where we would be picked up by a smasher and brought to NJ.
BUT, i was wondering if there's anyone who'd wanna put us and get us from Richmond? I'm not sure how far Richmond is from Brunswick, but ... thought i'd ask. Even if ya'll could let us two crash at your place that thursday night and we could all go to the tournament together?

Preferably someone i've talked to once or twice on here.
IF not, whatevrr.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry, I just don't have that kind of time. I already leave Xanadu later than I like and am super tired the next day. I can't spend another 40 minutes taking you home.

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
Wow so just found an hour of audio recording from a smashfest in July of 2011 while transferring files to my new comp. I must say the Count raging is priceless.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
For those I didn't already tell, I do plan on stopping by again soon, either this following week or the week after that.

Since I don't really stop by every month like I used to, I'd like the trips I do take to span a bit longer, around 5-7 days.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I would have figured Brett would have told the rest of the crew. But if you want to invite them personally, EE, that makes sense.

Top Bottom