• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

Ghostype

Smash Champion
you can't be serious

Every smasher has a short hand tag, for example:

EEvisu = EE
Tantalus = Tant
JCaesar = JCaez
Thunderhorse = TH
Red Bandit = Bandit
Chillindude829 = Chillin
Azen Zagenite = Azen
Mew2King = M2K

Or, additionally, you can have a 1-2 syllable smash tag like the following:

ChuDat (and even this gets shortened)
ESOJ
Candy
Trela
Junebug (same as chu)
Doll
Keitaro

Welcome to smash world.
Bowsertree = Btree!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
My ghost would like to attend. It knows... You know what, I'm just going to stop there in lieu of making a bad Pokemon joke >.>

On a more serious note -- I don't want to get rusty at this game, and wifi sucks, so would you guys mind dropping me off at Greenbelt station around 10 am on Saturday, if I were to drop by via my own means of transportation tomorrow? I promise that my percentage of matches successfully sandbagged will decrease to around 20%, as opposed to the usual 80%~ :)

If it's a problem, then I certainly wouldn't mind staying at home.

:phone:

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wenz (maybe) and I are surprising you tomorrow afternoon. When is the earliest we can surprise you? Oh wait, it's not a surprise anymore.

D

Deleted member

scott: people only refer to me as The Great UmbreonMow aka I Didn't Know Fox Could Move That Slow aka Hey You Should Play Gen 5 Pokemon aka I Still Want To Beat On You Guys At Magic aka CTL Is Definitely The Best Sheik

none of which are ever shortened out of sheer respect. caps is also mandatory.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I once posted this list:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13945537&postcount=6907

Now that I've been to west coast, and retried some the questionables, I can complete the fast food tier list:

Top Tier:

Sonic (undoubtedly the best fast food restaurant. The roller skates take the cake)
Chipotle
Five Guys
Chick Fil A

High Tier:

Subway (the price raises dropped it a bit)
Roy Rogers
Taco Bell
Panera
Arby's
In N Out
Jack In The Box (basically an Arby's that serves burgers, has tacos too which bumps it up, and they have touch screen menus you can order super easily)

Mid Tier:

Qdoba
Moe's Southwest Grill
Popeye's (they would be way higher if they had good service)
KFC
Hardee's/Carls Jr.
Quizno's
Checkers

Low Tier:

Baja Fresh
Boardwalk Fries
McDonalds
Wendy's
Deltaco (only in Cali/west coast, average taco place, nothing close to taco bell)
Dairy Queen
Panda Express
A&W

Bottom Tier:

Burger King
Long John Silvers

CTL17

Smash Lord
There is one Popeyes that is undoubtedly the best Popeyes I've had, and it's the one in Greenbelt.

Does central US have fast food chains that aren't in EC or WC?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I thought In N Out burgers tasted like dog food.

I guess we'll find out about Midwest food in a couple weeks.

So, Smashfest at our place tonight, be there!

D

Deleted member

chic fil a for gay hater tier? lol

chipotle takes *****es lives.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
xion if you want brawl/melee, go to the atl north sub forum and not the beast coast tea room. you can find anything you're looking for there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey what is the most obnoxious dubstep song you guys know? They're forcing us to have Pirate Ship legal at FC and I want to make them regret it.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Hey what is the most obnoxious dubstep song you guys know? They're forcing us to have Pirate Ship legal at FC and I want to make them regret it.
Wouldn't poorly done and / or fan-made songs / remixes be more fitting? FC P:M is going to be a huge event, therefore the likelyhood of dubstep-enjoying hipsters appearing would be pretty high. I'm 100% sure that no one will pick Pirate Ship if it houses songs such as "Hungrybox Da Bess" and "Rawest Forest".

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
It's more hip to hate dubstep than it is to like it nowadays. House or Trance is the in EDM for hipsters to enjoy.

Never mind the fact the fact that for the most part dubstep is hilariously garbage regardless.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So Xanadu tonight, and smashfest at our place on Wednesday.

TH, what is that dog dubstep again?

D

Deleted member

i think your cheesy rock remixes are worse than any dubstep. just find chrono trigger remix #32535 and punish them with that.

oliver, i just got back to VA, we should hang out or something before school starts.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
The most unlistenable music I can think of is Wolf Eyes (sounds like pulsing drills and high pitched whistles try "Stabbed in the Face"), Sun O))) the parentheses are part of the name (sounds like sludge in a blender), Nurse with Wound (The Schmurz is actually German soldiers barking on loop), Suicide's track Frankie Teardrop also would be pretty bad. It's 13 minutes of the same keyboard and drum sample while someone tells the story of a man that has to kill his family for some reason. Or a track from the Beatle Barkers which is just Beatles songs performed by farm animals. Way too distracting.
People might catch on and use this as a psych-out while listening to headphones though.

iRJi

Smash Champion
After some hard though, and discussion with my other TO's and helpers, I have decided to make this event BOTH Brawl and Melee! Rulesets for both events have been updated! Make sure you check it out.

Follow this thread closely! Updates will happen periodically and may include changes in time the event starts, and ETC!

Spread the word, and tell your friends!

Collision V! Now BRAWL and MELEE!

SmashBoards: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326022
AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13613
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/448067268580627/

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Even though it's a stock post, this crew really only plays Project M.

I really need to get off my *** and host something for that game.

Top Bottom