• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

D

Deleted member

Hey mow, you should play gen 5 pokemon with me and other smash players

:phone:
0 chance in hell.

however i did restart pokemon blue version last night. this morning i caught a 15/13/15/15 zapdos, which is, for the record, ****ing nuts

Vist

Smash Champion
Any of you guys trying to smash this weekend?

I still need to somehow get a copy of brawl so I can play P:M... It's hard to justify spending much money on that damn game lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tonight and Sunday. On Sunday Nintendude1189 is coming over. He just moved here, so let's give him a warm welcome!

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm going to be in VA tomorrow, at a concert of some sorts by a friend whom I met before my existence, so it's unlikely that I'll be smashing.

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
Any of you guys trying to smash this weekend?

I still need to somehow get a copy of brawl so I can play P:M... It's hard to justify spending much money on that damn game lol
Not that this has anything to do with the post I'm quoting, but I actually just soft modded my Wii last night. It was relatively simple.

You know...so I can back up my legitimate copy of Brawl and play it via USB in case I ever lose my disc that I own.

Also, hoping to play soon. Finding work has priority over my life at the moment.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
No.

One because that was ****ing terrible, two because that doesn't make any sense. As a gym leader, I only have 1 badge. A million copies of that one badge sure, but just one.

Skeet skeet skeet water gun!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey brett, the wife basically said I had better stay home or else this weekend after being away all last weekend. Sorry I wish I could help. If anything changes ill let you know

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Trying to pre-reg now but for whatever reason the site won't properly charge me for a B/C pass. Waiting on that to get fixed then I'll register.

I'm really sad-face to see no Project M doubles. :(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
TH what's your plan for this weekend? Coming up just for the tourney, or are you gonna hang with the NYers at our place Friday/Saturday night? It's gonna be a little crowded here, but you're welcome to crash on the floor in my room if you want.

godslafco

Smash Cadet
So firstly, I might not be able to go to FC anymore, new jobstuffssss in the works.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I'm going to win this tournament tomorrow...........

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I was speaking ironically. I don't have a (humane) sense of humor and likely never will :)

Oh, and would you guys mind me cuddling up in a corner in your apartment, tonight? Yeah, yeah, the apartment has 10+ man capacity -- and I don't take up much space at all -- but I just want to be sure that you guys didn't like, substantially decrease the cap # or something to that effect.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Is it too late to take the MARC? We already have to make 2 trips to the airport tonight, and we'd rather not have to make another trip in the other direction to pick you up from Greenbelt.

We definitely won't be able to get you in the morning though. Maybe TH can pick you up on the way.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Up to you man. A good night's sleep can be important.

No, I'd managed to catch the last Camden line train. As far as transportation goes, I'm fine. I was just curious about whether or not I could stay overnight.

Yeah it's cool.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
[awkward attempt to start conversation in here]
Why do you guys opt to refer to me as "9K", instead of my actual tag? It blatantly opens up opporunities for those who are familar with my preferred playstyle to make homosexual jokes and whatnot. Mind you, I love playing like a *****, but that's no reason to remove one unit of power from my PL :(
[/awkward attempt to start conversation in here]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
How does "9K" invoke homosexual jokes?

We say 9K because it takes half the effort. 4 syllables is just too long.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
"9Gay" is the only sensible joke, but that's not the point. "9K" is a huge misrepresentation of my ****ing power level, and that's just mean. Those extra two syllables are worth it gdi >=(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
you can't be serious

Every smasher has a short hand tag, for example:

EEvisu = EE
Tantalus = Tant
JCaesar = JCaez
Thunderhorse = TH
Red Bandit = Bandit
Chillindude829 = Chillin
Azen Zagenite = Azen