• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm up for smashbros now. I wanna get some practice in before I meet the smashers who will be in at my college.
When I get there, I don't want to be compleletly owned :p

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Smashbot's prophecy

<Smashbot> I must now hibernate, remember humans, you will all die on December 12, 2021.
<Smashbot> Two things may happen, it is either December 21, 2012.
<Smashbot> Or December 12, 2021.
<Smashbot> These events depend on your savior, a boy from Cinnamason, New Jersey.
<Smashbot> He must quest.

:o

anyways...Magus, you free for smash sometime this week?

new sig time?

kenshin070m: lasers = f-air, cause they're not banned
kenshin070m: multiply both by more and it's still the same equation
kenshin070m: so more lasers = more fair
kenshin070m: so falco double lasers = more fair

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<Smashbot> I must now hibernate, remember humans, you will all die on December 12, 2021.
<Smashbot> Two things may happen, it is either December 21, 2012.
<Smashbot> Or December 12, 2021.
<Smashbot> These events depend on your savior, a boy from Cinnamason, New Jersey.
<Smashbot> He must quest.
Who Runs the hub?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
But will he be hot and sexy when he comes back?
lol! It's funniest when I actually imagine you saying it.

@Smamerer: Heard you're going to be at RU Busch campus this semester. I live 3 mins away and play with Busch people DoYoung, Mog, Dre, Eazy and others all the time. We'll look forward to playing ya there. Btw, there are smash get-togethers Thursday nights at 9 pm in the Busch student center. Alot of noobs play free-for-all there so most of the time we all meet up somewhere with Do instead. You'll know everything when you get on campus eventually.

Magus420

Smash Master
We should like... record more vids sometime where I'm not trying to constantly land down-b spikes to get on tape and getting killed and we're both not SDing constantly and looking ******** in most of the others =P

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
We should like... record more vids sometime where I'm not trying to constantly land down-b spikes to get on tape and getting killed and we're both not SDing constantly and looking ******** in most of the others =P
Yah...those matches were pretty horrific. Still...probably better than the last set of matches we have uploaded.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Money Match Update

For $0.50
vs Inui: Marth vs Sheik, all on BF, best of 5
vs Inui: Sheik vs Marth, all on BF, best of 5

All for $1
vs Reik: Link vs Falco, all on FoD, best of 5
vs Reik: Roy dittos, all neutral stages, best of 5
vs Cactuar: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs Rurounikeitaro: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs NJzFinest: Man Link dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Eggm: Fox ditto, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Eggm: Link vs Yoshi, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Magus420: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Mew2King: Link vs Mario, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Sensei: Captain Falcon dittos, normal stage rules, best of 3.
vs Raptorhawk: Link vs Pikachu, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Cheezit: Link vs Peach, all neutral stages, best of 5.
vs Atomsk_92: Pichu dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs technomancer: Captain Falcon dittos(dibs on Green Falcon), normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Inui: Pikachu vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5, no CGing
vs Inui: Sheik(me) vs Fox(him), normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Pacman: Link vs Luigi, normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Inui: Swamp DK(me) vs Fugly Fox(him), normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Cheezit: Marth vs Peach, normal stage rules, best of 5
vs EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD: Captain Falcon(me) vs Peach(him), normal stage rules, best of 5

I finally finished the Falcon vs Falco all on FD best of 5 set with doyoung. We began with him up by 1 match(because he won the first match) and it came down to the last match. Doyoung won and because I won the Falcon vs Fox set, neither of us lost any money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to keep Kashif, and I've talked to him about it. THP wouldn't be able to really exist without him.

Also, I'd like to have a THP smashfest or something this weekend. No NJ tournaments, right? Let's play at my hotel.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'd like to keep Kashif, and I've talked to him about it. THP wouldn't be able to really exist without him.
You've said you wanted to stay but you haven't given me any good reason to do so. From my observations you've lost all dedication to the game. You've never practiced alone, you willingly chose on many occasions to skip tournaments(even 0C3), and you don't play very much with other people(who don't suck AKA not college scrubs.) Did THP have a SINGLE smashfest in summer? No. The last one was before summer started and I can't even remember the one two times ago. If you prioritize other things to be more important than smash, that's fine. Just don't expect me to do the same.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You've said you wanted to stay but you haven't given me any good reason to do so. From my observations you've lost all dedication to the game. You've never practiced alone, you willingly chose on many occasions to skip tournaments(even 0C3), and you don't play very much with other people(who don't suck AKA not college scrubs.) Did THP have a SINGLE smashfest in summer? No. The last one was before summer started and I can't even remember the one two times ago. If you prioritize other things to be more important than smash, that's fine. Just don't expect me to do the same.
I want to have a Smashfest this weekend. Can you come? Whoever gives you the ride is invited. XD

I do practice the game more now. I don't want to suck anymore. Not having you and Lord Knight nearby makes it hard, as well as Magus being poor now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I want to have a Smashfest this weekend. Can you come? Whoever gives you the ride is invited. XD

I do practice the game more now. I don't want to suck anymore. Not having you and Lord Knight nearby makes it hard, as well as Magus being poor now.
Ok? I guess you need to fulfill the yearly quota of 2 smashfests. :dizzy:

Actions speak louder than words. When I was 10 minutes away over summer we only played smash together twice.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok? I guess you need to fulfill the yearly quota of 2 smashfests. :dizzy:

Actions speak louder than words. When I was 10 minutes away over summer we only played smash together twice.
Lulz. Maybe some other guys in THP should host a fest. Oh, wait, LK did that. We actually had a decent amount.

Yes, the summer was pretty dull in terms of Smash. I worked a lot and traveled a lot. I was occupied with the girl I'm going to marry. My bad.

Now that I can play Smash often at college and go to work less, I can compete more. I also should never have to work Saturdays anymore since Wendy, my coworker, can work on Saturdays now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yes, the summer was pretty dull in terms of Smash. I worked a lot and traveled a lot. I was occupied with the girl I'm going to marry. My bad.

Now that I can play Smash often at college and go to work less, I can compete more. I also should never have to work Saturdays anymore since Wendy, my coworker, can work on Saturdays now.
If you're going to squander your summer by willingly not playing smash, that shows a lack of dedication to the game.

College scrubs don't count as practice.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
spammer is die hard hardcore. reminds me of me in my younger years....sob.

lk when are you coming back out to play. sho nuff, I mean eggm, needs you to service him again.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you're going to squander your summer by willingly not playing smash, that shows a lack of dedication to the game.

College scrubs don't count as practice.
Girlfriend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash. It's that I'm not dedicated to Smash, it's that being with the love of my life means a lot more to me.

I'm at least playing. And a few of them are just as good as normal tournament people, like Will and Swag. Those two actually make me try.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Girlfriend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smash. It's that I'm not dedicated to Smash, it's that being with the love of my life means a lot more to me.
That's what you think. You aren't dedicated to playing smash if you missed 0C3 and other tournaments on purpose.

@Bass - LOL funny related quote time: "I'm hunting all the night, a slave to my dream, an illustrated sea descends in the steam."

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
teh_spamerer. You officially lost all respect from me and other human beigns with personal lives. I just glanced at this thread cause i wanted to know what was up in the NJ area, and i read your bull**** about giving Inui a hard time becuase he has a girlfriend, a job, and traveling? I'm sorry, from a human being stand point, cuase you probably never heard of me as a smasher, I say that the way you think is completley ****ed up. Don't take smash that seriously or else you're life will become nothing but depression. Inui keep doing what your doing, don't ****in waste your time on this trivial ****. Play smash for fun, and if fun is competitive, then do it, but at your own pace.

That's my opinion anyway

Top Bottom