• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LK you gave me the wrong controller. The Falcon one is labeled with a sticker that says like
"James Cain
Magus420"

in that little gap between where the D-Pad and the C-stick are. The left part of the plastic also juts out. Try and find that one for me, will you?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm dogsitting for my sister again this weekend. Whee...
On a side note, my new controler has an R-trigger problem where it doesn't register the digital override unless I press it in really hard. Very, very disappointing.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Nooooooooooo! No smash this weekend :(

EDIT: nvm, smash this weekend for me :]

an amusing note: Spam Primavera - Toss with linguini, serve immediately

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif, LK is working all day, so we're minus a ride, but...

Magus, if you come over my house tomorrow evening, you can spend the night and we can go to Smashacre together the next day. And we can go to Kashif's and take him out to eat and play Smash for his birthday or something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd expect we'd go to the one in Hamilton. It's closest to Kashif, IIRC.

Well... If you guys want to have a Red Robin dinner for Kashif on Friday night, we can do it. Kashif just needs to arrange it and invite people. D:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
What is this red robin everyone talks about i have never heard of it. ><

Edit: And i might step it up and be present for the ccx event lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Couple problems, gonna summarize them because I tried posting the full reason 3x and smashboards didn't let me.

-Have to make sure my loan was approved or I can't go to college
-My mom doesn't like multiple people over, and even if I could let multiple people over only 3 other people could come because the loft can't be used as that is my brother's room(it's 100+ degrees up there anyways) so....yeah

Lucas, can you see if we can play @ the hotel?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We can play at the hotel today. My dad won't say no if it's your birthday.

Oh, do you want to have people go to Red Robin? If the likes of Ryan and Andrew are serious, they could come, right? Arrange something!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Is Pacman On Crack's real name Ryan? Anywayz...yes, I have some $ now so I can actually pay for food and thus I would <3 going to Red Robin tonight. So yes, anyone who wants to come can come(unless of course Inui's dad decides to be gay.) Lucas is bak from work. And if we're going to Red Robin, depending on what time we go, I'll need a ride back to my house.

Red Robin at 9 PM

----------------------------
Current setup information
TVs: 3
Wiis/Gamecubes: 2
Copies of smash: 1
Current list of people coming
teh_spamerer
Sadaharu Inui
People who should come(size limitation is 3 people can be invited) FUX U COME I DONT CARE IF I GAVE U LESS THAN ONE DAY NOTICE LOLOL
Warrior of Zarona
Magus420
Pacman On Crack

Apparently only 3 people can come, so...yeah. Call Inui and check if 3 people are already there or on their way, if a total of 3 people aren't coming then you can probably come.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So.. we're paying for the food? o_o I would pay just for the fries anyhow.

I'll see about coming. Let me know which Red Robin and what time you're going.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So.. we're paying for the food? o_o I would pay just for the fries anyhow.

I'll see about coming. Let me know which Red Robin and what time you're going.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough cash to buy lots of food. But we can get a free dessert and give it to you, Wozzie bear(hint: eat it before Inui does.)

AIM said:
kenshin070m: if you have a birthday cake, blow out the candles like marth edgeguarding falco

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I only have enough money to pay for myself.

And people should know where the Palmer Inn is. And my rooms are 144 and 143. We will be leaving in the evening to go the Red Robin in Hamilton, IIRC. I'll give you a call or you can call me, Andrew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Anden's Luigi is the best one I've ever played, and I don't have experience against that character. >_>;

I also suicided twice. D:

And Anden is pretty good, anyways.

Top Bottom