• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Can you have a couple people over either of those days? Everyone seems to want to play but none can drive or have people over except for me, and I'm not about to ship everyone all the way over here just to have to take them all back again later. >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
There's a lot of cold stones near me. Usually only in the winter though really.
ROFLMAO you're hilarious James. btw, what happened to the rest of those vids? I see like Match 2/5 on you youtube account but not like match 5/5.

And I'M not going to the Cold Stone in Mercer Mall so ggnore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
THP's Elite Four needs to actually show up at a tournament all together at some point... We haven't since that TSA biweekly that Wes won.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
THP's Elite Four needs to actually show up at a tournament all together at some point... We haven't since that TSA biweekly that Wes won.
LK should be classified as ''The Champion" now. you shouldn't rank him low enough to the extent that you consider him a member of the elite four:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes i've been to cold stone

yes i realize it costs 5 dollars

but ****it ice cream is something you eat when you're in the mood for it, not something you look forward too IMO

Top Bottom