• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
That's a good thing though. You shouldn't be talking to yourself a lot anyway :laugh:
As long as I dont argue its ok. Imagine if i lost. D=

Chaz needs to come over and play me in Smash.
Hard to get to ya from Rowan Univ

XD Chaz ftw. You need to post more. Also, how close do you live to Rutgers New Brunswick?
I check the thread every few hours every day noone posted since the 12th haha and umm im in Rowan Univ in Glassboro NJ mapquest it for me thx love.:lick:

:bandit:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
As long as I dont argue its ok. Imagine if i lost. D=

Hard to get to ya from Rowan Univ

I check the thread every few hours every day noone posted since the 12th haha and umm im in Rowan Univ in Glassboro NJ mapquest it for me thx love.:lick:

:bandit:
I need a more specific address lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you guys are crazy i dont make nearly as much money as you think, ive had a lot of **** stolen in Cali, the 1450 dollar missing-skybus incident, plane tix, bad luck with a lot of scenarios, so basically ive only made a little over 10,000 dollars in the 2.5 years ive been playing due to a variety of different reasons

you all act as if im rich, for the time i put into this game i made like 2 dollars an hour, and don't forget all the time im doing stat tests or writing down strategy ideas. That's 4 times less than what working makes, and proportionally less than what other top pros make or have made, so don't act as if I'm lucky or rich, I save most all the money I got.
Where did this come from? XD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
you guys are crazy i dont make nearly as much money as you think, ive had a lot of **** stolen in Cali, the 1450 dollar missing-skybus incident, plane tix, bad luck with a lot of scenarios, so basically ive only made a little over 10,000 dollars in the 2.5 years ive been playing due to a variety of different reasons

you all act as if im rich, for the time i put into this game i made like 2 dollars an hour, and don't forget all the time im doing stat tests or writing down strategy ideas. That's 4 times less than what working makes, and proportionally less than what other top pros make or have made, so don't act as if I'm lucky or rich, I save most all the money I got.
Where the F did this come from?!!? lol!!

I always thought this crew was interesting, I just think you guys aren't organized well. Who I consider to be the most important people in the crew "Inui, LK, Spam, Magus" seem to go to tourneys with randomness and half of the time have horrible trouble getting rides.

This is all my opinion and from what I may know but:
Magus seems to randomly come to tourneys with no real excuse for if he doesn't make it. Spam had horrible trouble due to parents during the summer so that's legit. LK can also be random but now he's over in Penn for college :(. Inui.....you did say you weren't going to tourneys till Sept or something like that, but now it's Sept and you sound like you won't even be able to make Zenith. If you don't make Zenith, Atomsk is most likely out of luck. Spam isn't going to it, if he's not going, what's the chances of Magus. LK is in Penn for college :(. I don't know about Xeo but are you going? Cheezit switched to Tunes :(. I highly doubt Cradmazy is going. There is also an average of 1 THP member per out-of-state tourneys which usually only consist of a LK or Inui.

As for other crews, I know for a fact there will at least be 4 members of TSA and Tunes members there as there almost always is at every tourney. If I was in a crew and went to a big local tourney and had none of my members there, I'd be pissed and feel like crap. I can't explain how awkward it was when I saw Cradmazy at Cheezit's telling me he's in THP. I'm sitting there watching Eggm, Reik, and Bass cheering on their JFox as he goes against my fellow TSA member HBK with Sensei, Copy, and I cheering him on. Crad looked like a lone wolf, it saddened me :(

In the past this crew's attendance to tourney's was beautiful as I would see 3 to 6 of ya'll at a biweekly or big tourney all-together. At this point in time..... :( "Sorry for all the sad faces"

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
.... i dunno wats goin on lol

but i would love to play more of the THP players since i only played inui and LK and i ended up playin magus in teams i think....

i hope to see u guys at smashacre >_>

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo keitaro we had a huge stretch of just me and reik showing up, Its not reason to start doubting the crew when more people can come it will happen and be fun, i'd personally like to see THP stick around, so NJ isn't just.. TSA and Tunes lol.

Keitaro

Yo keitaro we had a huge stretch of just me and reik showing up, Its not reason to start doubting the crew when more people can come it will happen and be fun, i'd personally like to see THP stick around, so NJ isn't just.. TSA and Tunes lol.
Yeah, at least the leaders are nearly always there for you guys. Inui hasn't really been around recently and whenever LK is at a tourney he's usually the only THP member there. I'm not doubting the crew just pointing out how much I feel it's changed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Thanks.

I typically counterpick gay stages and don't care what other people counterpick against me since I play five characters. If someone picks a gay stage, I at least have two good characters that are awesome there. >_>;

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yeah, at least the leaders are nearly always there for you guys. Inui hasn't really been around recently and whenever LK is at a tourney he's usually the only THP member there. I'm not doubting the crew just pointing out how much I feel it's changed.
Hey listen i do have school you know so there is a real reason as to why i am not at these events besides not to long ago the only active members of THP were me and inui

Keitaro

I know your deal dude. Next time I'm able to go to a Tunes biweekly, whenever that is, I'll hit you up to see if you need a ride.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'm certain I can have one sleep over on Friday, and Trevor has priority.

I'll ask my dad about having others over, and maybe Magus can just come on Friday night or Rigel/Darryl if they want to. I'll ask my dad tomorrow.

Keitaro

THP's representation was amazing at Smashacre!! *sniff* Makes me cry.....

I didn't get to play any of yall though, not even my buddy Atomsk. We tried to do my top tiers vs the DK ended up doing doubles vs Tec0 and Vanz. I think we won 1 outta 4? Let's go for half and half next time my dude :)

Top Bottom