• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
I just listed it based on my meaningless opinion. Also, I don't want to include Ryoko or M2K on the standings because then I surely wouldn't be listed number 1 anymore. I arbitrarily threw Magus onto the ranking list to try to boost my recently excessive ego.
No, I'm not. Nobody in THP could beat me in a set, because I like to make exaggerated baseless generalizations.
Sooo, if I were to become highest ranked in THP do I get to kick Lucas out? Otherwise, you can take me off the first page completely until you stop acting like an asshat.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
They don't crew battle with us or anything, or else they'd be first and second. They just play with us.

We can have sets then, if you insist that you're still better than LK and I and such. You'll become top ranked in THP pretty easily if what you think is true is actually correct.

And yeah, I'm blunt and lack tact on the boards. Big deal. You overreact too much to what I say, Magus.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Eh, whatever. Sure.

But is there any way you can get to Inui's so I don't have to use any more gas than I have to?

By the way, give me the exact address, Inui. That way, I can find the fastest route from the house in Edison to your place.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
sadly there is no way i can get to inuis house

i live at 1301 pheasent hollow dr.
in plainsboro
ok

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
My parents(only mom really) thinks that Trevor took my wallet, so there is no way he's going to be able to get a ride. But WoZ, Trevor has $1000 saved up in the bank, so I don't think he'd have much of a problem paying you for that extra time spent driving.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
COLTS WIN, YAY!!!

Good day for all of us <.<

Still can't believe ppl played smash instead of watching the superbowl.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I haven't had the time to play console games at all :[
The only game I've been play is Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow >.>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Netplay with Magus! I'm on AIM like all the time, so IM me at RedAxelRanger whenever you're up for a match. Also, can you make it to the next TSA Biweekly?

Top Bottom