• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, you should try Falcon some. Peach isn't going to take anything but like 1/10 matches from me and Jiggs is basically whomever's playing worse gets owned by themselves since it's gay.

I suck vs Falcon...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yeah i m not going to be able to do stuff for a while now if people dont pick me up because on the way to pick me up last night my dad almost died in a car accident so i won't be able to do stuff for like 2 weeks

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The truth comes out: M2K loves projectiles!

AIM said:
RedAxelRanger: do you like Bomberman M2K?
OOVideoGameGodOO: ya
RedAxelRanger: aha
RedAxelRanger: M2K admits he likes projectiles!
RedAxelRanger: for bomberman is a game revolving around projectiles

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I met Inui in skool today >.> first time I seen a fellow smasher since August

I think Imma start playing this game with you guys now :p

btw, Spammer. Team No Recovery FTW? lolz

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Again, I ran into another fellow NJ player.

Me and LK camped the hell out of BestBuy for the Wii today :)

*this post was made using my Wii >.>*

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh? Did you leave it at the Biweekly?

When we were cleaning up, we didn't find anything.
No. The last time I saw it was when me and LK were going to stores ~the time they opened to see if they got random shipments of Wiis. This was 2-3 weeks ago and there was some smashfest that day with ~40 people. People played outside and were asked to bring lawn chairs and it was supposedly cold outside(I didn't go.) When I was looking for it yesterday so I could have entry fee $, I couldn't find it and had to borrow the cash.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Boo @ LK with bad reppin' outside of teams. :(

Kashif did fine. B)

I did great. :)

I don't think THP could beat TSA in a crew battle again. Cactuar is just far too much for anyone but my Sheik to take a decent number of stocks off of, apparently. =/

gosh darn u, charles

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't think THP could beat TSA in a crew battle again. Cactuar is just far too much for anyone but my Sheik to take a decent number of stocks off of, apparently. =/
THP only has 3 members tbqh. Unless you're going to count the "honorary" members Ryoko and Magus. Depends though, if we get DL64 against Cactuar or LK vs WoZ is on FD, that could make a 1-2 stock difference.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus counts.

It'd be Inui, LK, tehspamerer, and Magus vs Cactuar, Woz, Emblem Lord, and Sensei. At least I think those are TSA's top 4 players.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Maybe if i can get the other members of the tunes to come with me to one of the TSA biweeklies we can have TSA vs the tunes and THP vs the tunes ^^

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I play with him a lot more than ya'll do, you know.
It's about quality, not quantity.

Besides, M2K comes with me everywhere.

Also, I am an impressive 9.3/10 on the awesome scale. Between you and LK, your average is a 6/10. Which is funny because LK is a 9/10 on the awesome scale.

*high fives LK*

*points once more at the awesome scale for effect, then does a slowmotion Cactuar walk out of the room with emotionally powerful music playing in the background*

Top Bottom