• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
It's about quality, not quantity.

Besides, M2K comes with me everywhere.

Also, I am an impressive 9.3/10 on the awesome scale. Between you and LK, your average is a 6/10. Which is funny because LK is a 9/10 on the awesome scale.

*high fives LK*

*points once more at the awesome scale for effect, then does a slowmotion Cactuar walk out of the room with emotionally powerful music playing in the background*
Hahahaha
hilarious.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well...I can give him practice against more than 2 characters. :p

Magus brings the THP average way up, you know. Magus and LK are enough to counter my lameness.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yeah but we obviously know im the best with falcos lasers i just hate falcos laser camping

Edit - My Marth is a 9.856281858 on the awesomeness scale.

Also Magus just cuz I cant shield grab before you laser grab if you do it perfectly doesn't mean I can't do anything about it I'll just Fair or counter or something.

Cactuar - Inui's Marth is amazing!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You didn't know that? I'm surprised.

Falco is just too gay for words.

Cactuar why are you in this thread? You are too cool for it. Your coolness will cause the thread to implode.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
After the TSA Biweekly I'm going to be a lot more inactive for pretty much anything. I can't find my wallet. Last weekend I tore my room apart looking for it and this weekend I cleaned everything up to try and find it but I still haven't so I lost a year's worth of saving for a Wii. Plus my mom says she'll only buy me a Wii if I get straight A's on my report card for my next marking period. With my previous bad luck of going at 7 AM at Best Buy and leaving at 5 AM to walk for an hour to Toys R Us(carrying a sleeping bag and a lawn chair too) and being 4 spots too late I'm probably going to get all A's except in one class where I get an 89.4 and my teacher is going to go "LOL NO 'A' FOR YOU!" but since I have no other way to get a Wii I'm going to have to devote more time to school stuff. So from February 3rd to March 30th I'm prolly going to have 1, maybe 2 weekends to do stuff a month.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
YAY i m officially 15 you know what that means....nothing except i can have sex legally in a year, lawlz i might get laid before kashif XD

is anything happening next weekend besides the TSA ****?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
After the TSA Biweekly I'm going to be a lot more inactive for pretty much anything. I can't find my wallet. Last weekend I tore my room apart looking for it and this weekend I cleaned everything up to try and find it but I still haven't so I lost a year's worth of saving for a Wii. Plus my mom says she'll only buy me a Wii if I get straight A's on my report card for my next marking period. With my previous bad luck of going at 7 AM at Best Buy and leaving at 5 AM to walk for an hour to Toys R Us(carrying a sleeping bag and a lawn chair too) and being 4 spots too late I'm probably going to get all A's except in one class where I get an 89.4 and my teacher is going to go "LOL NO 'A' FOR YOU!" but since I have no other way to get a Wii I'm going to have to devote more time to school stuff. So from February 3rd to March 30th I'm prolly going to have 1, maybe 2 weekends to do stuff a month.
Wow. That sucks. :(

I hope we can still play sometimes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not as handsome as Chozen, unfortunately. XD

You need to come up here and fux with some THP practice. You going to Cat 3? Who you teaming with? Me and LK will play you.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Do you guys hold tournaments?? LK is about as good as CK right... I'd definitly be up for some fuxing w/ some THP practice [fri] and some tourney shizz on Sat. Housing?? Fun activities while being housed?? yee.

Edit- i'm driving like 4 others to Cat3.. i donno whom i'm teaming w/ yet.. maybe aero...

Magus420

Smash Master
I don't remember playing any of you guys in crew ranking sets. Why am I not 8th? Way to assume things. =P

I also think putting those 3 chars as my mains and everyone else as secondaries would be more accurate.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't remember playing any of you guys in crew ranking sets. Why am I not 8th? Way to assume things. =P
Also Inui, if you're going to count Ryoko as an honorary member, and you're going to list THP's other honorary member within the rankings, you should probably list Ryoko too.

lols, I forgot about the rankings until now, I need to rematch some people :laugh:

Top Bottom