• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
People in LK's car on the way to the biweekly
LK driving
M2K in the front
Me, Lucas, and Magus in the back

No room to fit anyone else.

Team Gimp is amazing lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm free tuesday, but kashif your mom doesn't like strangers right? We would need a place to play, hrm, i'm also free wednesday, oh and......... team gimp was too good D:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm free tuesday, but kashif your mom doesn't like strangers right? We would need a place to play, hrm, i'm also free wednesday, oh and......... team gimp was too good D:
Yeah...I could lie and say you're from my school but there's no way my mom would believe me. I usually can't do things on Monday-Thursday unless I have no school either :(. But cradmazy_SKAG said something about being free on Wednesday night so you guys should see if he can come.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow, did you know it's more fun to fight LK with Fox then it is with Falco unless you turn SSBM into a 1 player game by abusing Falco? Also, why am I listed without Link as a secondary? The 1 match I beat Wes that wasn't on a gay stage was Link vs Samus on Stadium.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You notice how we always post when we're free and you ignore it?

Most people said when they were free already.

Wanna play Wednesday afternoon, Trevor? Come over.

Cort

Apple Head
Dammn good shhit beating Plank, Inui. Guess he needs to work on his Sheik ditto section of his guide too.

Also Reik is too good. We need to yaoi ditto (Ness ditto!). Everyone loves little boys playing with each other.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dammn good shhit beating Plank, Inui. Guess he needs to work on his Sheik ditto section of his guide too.

Also Reik is too good. We need to yaoi ditto (Ness ditto!). Everyone loves little boys playing with each other.
Thx.

LMAO!

Reik's Ness is sexy.

Reik

Smash Ace
LOL. Sounds good, Cort. We can play at Cat3. I wonder if you can beat me... I haven't lost in Ness dittos since I played against Mow at my first tournament like 2 years ago. :p

So...according to the first page, I main Fox now? 0_o

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm free all day tommorow, let me know what times you can hang out inui, i wanna leave the house asap as its getting painted, bill, maybe i can give you a ride or u can give me one or something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ROFL @ Magus! :p

Reik, your first good tournament main was Fox and your Fox is better than your Falco.

Who wants to come to my house tomorrow at 4:00pm?

3499 US Highway 1
Princeton, NJ 08540
Room 144

Cradmazy, you wanna join THP? <3

Top Bottom