• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I think EL meant someone GOOD at competitive fighting games.

@PimpUigi - I don't know what time LK is going to arrive, but it starts at 11 and ends whenever you want to leave.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
hax imo. I recommend

Coming to my place for 2.5 hours of Link dittos then going to Inui's because I can't do anything after 5:30 on weekdays.

My address
158 Thoreau Drive
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
5 people suck too cause then everyone wants to play teams and then its first one out and then the teams keep changing and thats gay
lol, I remember when I stayed forever with 5 people because I picked Samus and held down in teams so I'd never be the first to die and Inui cried like a baby when that happened :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
alright. world tour. classic mode.

VERSUS teh_Spammerer
VERSUS Atomsk
BREAK THE TARGETS
VERSUS Inui
RACE TO THE FINISH
get home in time to fight master hand, and crazy hand cuz i drove so **** fast :laugh:

anyway, teh_spammer and i need some quality 1v1 link ditto action. it is necessary. then atomsk i can chill at ur place for a bit (wats ur address) or bring u to inuis cuz i hear its close. then, if im not warmed up for cataclysm tre theres something wrong.

and so it is planned. OHHHKKAAYYYY!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You can bring Trevor over to my place. I don't mind three people.

I think Doyoung wants to play? He IMed me last night. Did he PM you with any information?

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
yeah i left him some IMS. doyoung is a hell of a smasher and a pretty cool guy. but, rutgers = too far :ohwell:.. especially at rush hour when id be getting there. it adds time to my trip back home as well consiterably.

im already drivin quite a bit...

if he could take a bus to get him somewhere closer to u inui like rt. 1 in princeton id be alot more willing

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
the one that inui and lk were talking about all last weekend
Those were a total of 5 quizzes and M2K didn't put the last 2 online on Sunday.

o btw skag, because of Trevor, I'm going to have to ask you to not ask for a drink the moment you come in unless its water and to refrain from cursing. My mom greatly dislikes Trevor for those two things and she's going to associate you with Trevor if you do, and you're much cooler than him so that'd be a real shame.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Those were a total of 5 quizzes and M2K didn't put the last 2 online on Sunday.

o btw skag, because of Trevor, I'm going to have to ask you to not ask for a drink the moment you come in unless its water and to refrain from cursing. My mom greatly dislikes Trevor for those two things and she's going to associate you with Trevor if you do, and you're much cooler than him so that'd be a real shame.
your mom dislikes me because i ask for drinks?

i under stand the other part but drinks?

Top Bottom