• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I know I can't make it. What about Friday though?

AIM said:
RedAxelRanger (10:53:23 PM): hey
RedAxelRanger (10:53:26 PM): why does Falco suck
RedAxelRanger (10:53:27 PM): in teems
haitiansideplaya (10:53:46 PM): because
haitiansideplaya (10:53:52 PM): there's no "i" in team

Renth

Smash Hero
Pfft. Who said anything about Falco? Ness is clearly my best character.
I personally thought your falco was better than your fox w/e... however your ness is far more fun to play against. We should've recorded some of our mewtwo vs. ness matches :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We don't care if you're not on par with us. Eggm isn't exactly top material, and I used to not get along with him, but he's in the crew now and he'll improve from it.

You seem to like teh_spamerer and LK and get along with them, so I decided to invite you. You'll probably get a lot better from playing us a lot.

Anyways, I hope to see people here. If I'm not here at 4, that means my bus was late.

732-829-1805 is my cell number. Call if you experience technical difficulties.

Kashif, I'm not working on Friday at all. <3

JFox

Smash Hero
its funny how you can talk so much **** behind someone's back, and than act like a friend to him...this goes on both sides really. smashers are shady as h'ell

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
its funny how you can talk so much **** behind someone's back, and than act like a friend to him...this goes on both sides really. smashers are shady as h'ell
lol.

Well like, if M2K says I suck and that he ***** me, I wouldn't care. I mean, in comparison to him I do suck and he does **** me, so it's not really something I'm going to argue against or be offended by. I could still be friends with him if he says that.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm quitting THP, I really only said I guess i'll join because.. i was dissapointed in my crew and mad and depressed, .. um.. yeah sorry, i didn't know.. they were gonna get real mad at me or that they were even still gonna play... but.. even if they do'nt want to take me back or however long it takes to get them less mad at me whatever i feel this is the first step, i don't want my firends mad at me over this and i'll just go solo unless they want to take me back.. pleaes edit he thread title and remove me from the list.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The tunes could be the most solid crew in NJ if they tried, and i've known these guys forever I can't ditch out on them they are too awesome.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
as a The Holy Pwnerer i promise lower taxes, kissing of babies, and more better educations for is our childrens can be the future.

SKKKKAAAAGGGGG!!!!!!

teh spamerer link dittos all d@mn day :cool: :cool: :cool:

and i guess i can say i was in Eggms crew for 12 hours haha
eggm is still my boy

Magus420

Smash Master
Possibly. If you can come up to Inui's or something I can probably stop by. How bad is it to you? I may be able to fix it without doing too much invasive stuff to it, but it may not be enough, especially with the wobbling part. I could remove the metal cover on the mechanism to access the parts easier to fix things but I'd have to use my soldering iron to remove it, and if I need to bend the plastic axis guides to tighten the stick back up there's also a chance they may break.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
anyone know if anything is happeneing this weekend. i really want to play with my new crewmates

sadly i'm still the youngest in the crew T_T

Reik

Smash Ace
Hey, Eggm says that the Tunes are back... so I'm going to rejoin them. He is my teammate after all. Sorry about joining and leaving so quick. >_<

I can still come down and play against you guys some time, right? I need some more Falco dittos with Spammerer. :grin:

Falco vs Cactuar's Marth > Falco dittos, though. <3

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Reik should come hang out with TSA at our meetings. Everyone's welcome to come, really. It'd be closer to you, IMO.

*blatant attempt to steal Reik*

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
Well im still in The Holy Smash Affilitunes and no one can change my mind :laugh:

jk jk... still prowd to be a pwnerer i suppose, even tho quitting seems like the cool thing to do.

i was never one for peer pressure anyway:lick: :lick:

Reik

Smash Ace
Reik should come hang out with TSA at our meetings. Everyone's welcome to come, really. It'd be closer to you, IMO.

*blatant attempt to steal Reik*
Lol. xD

I'll come to the next meeting if I can. I don't often check the TSA thread though, so I might miss when you're going to have a meeting if someone doesn't PM me or msg me on AIM.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We still want you, Skag!

Tunes = just Eggm and Reik, tho. The others don't do anything, so I don't see how it's a crew......

Anyways, I'm free all day tomorrow and I am going to Velocity's on Saturday with LK.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Bass and Star were at the biweekly the one before last, and treble is usually busy with owrk but still plays with us within the crew and hes been to a few fests and we are all working on becoming more active.. Hopefully we will all be there the biweekly after cataclsym.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yes come, i love fighting luigi's my roomate back in AZ was luigi i have so much practice @ that matchup xD.

Top Bottom