• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
you said if you're in the area get in contact... I consider cherry hill pretty central even though its south... how far r u guys away on average?

edit: also, my parents are pretty gay but I've found a loop-hole so that I can play pretty mcuh most smashers... as long as your under 18 (or look like it) I can tell my parents that you go to the other high school in cherry hill and we can play :)
U know you just could have asked McFox to switch your name right?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
This is kindof random, but does anyone know how Fox&Falco/NJ's Finest got his post count up so fast???
I've been known for posting alot for awhile. I broke 2,000 back in in early 05 >.>

Then again, why me? I had basically 3 years to get my count this high. Here's a better question: Why is commonyoshi's post count so high?
Just compare use two:

Commonyoshi

NJzFinest

I fail :(

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
Inui i will money match your non driving compulsive lying a$$. $10, best of 5, you can pick all stages, any stage. i dont care. im gona pick Link every time, so you can counter pick sheik and chain throw me from 0% to 70% and F-air me off the cliff every time. doesnt matter. ill still whoop your sorry a$$. you run ur mouth like ur game is as good as LKs or Magus' but in truth its not even anywhere close. give me a call sweetie.

man im not usually one for drama or bein a jerk talking **** or hating on but i just want to play real bad... ya know...:lick:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What are you talking about, Skag? I beat LK in tourny 4 times and I don't have any trouble against Magus. We're all even, but I beat them face to face. =/

I'll MM you, Skag. I'm like 3-4 times better than you, though. >_>; Why would you want to MM me?

Magus420

Smash Master
What are you talking about, Skag? I beat LK in tourny 4 times and I don't have any trouble against Magus. We're all even, but I beat them face to face. =/
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, I do. It's the same as saying "omg m2k beats me!11!!!!"

I'm not stating anything untrue.

Please please please please pick Jiggs and pwn me tonight or something. If you keep mucking around with <insert character> and lose every time, what else am I supposed to believe? .__.;

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I find it funny how Steve, and lucas are like ZOMG Trevor now all u have to do is get better, yet no one tells me when **** is happening, and i always find out at the last min. and my parents are like NOOOOOOOOOOOO this stuff just got sprung on me on the last min. so no **** it

Honestly if u guys want me to get better

tell me when stuff is happening god ****

btw this will probablly be considered spam and TOPE will give me my last 2 infraction points and ban me

Magus420

Smash Master
Inui on Magus's computer posting while he's asleep lol.

I dunno, Magus. My Ganon does the same as yours vs <insert player here> in terms of stocks/winning. Yours is more technical and that's all. Doesn't seem to make any difference when it comes to winning.

You just haven't given me any reason in the past few months to NOT think I'm better, or at least a bigger tourny threat, since you seem to have absolutely no answer to my Sheik. Sorry, dude.

MY EDIT:

^^ You're an idiot. Sorry, dude.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Like I said, you haven't SHOWN me anything in the past few months to make me believe anything else. This weekend, you used Jiggs and did fine, so you do have an answer to my Sheik. But you kept saying stuff like "I don't use Jiggs anymore" and <insert non-Jiggs character here> never beats my Sheik. >_>;

The stuff about Ganon stands, tho. XD

I had fun playing this weekend.

Magus420

Smash Master
I think you mean <insert non-jiggs/peach character here> wouldn't be able to win a set of matches. Also, I don't believe I've tried Falcon either. You should get some more skill at "Super Smash Bros Mealy" imo so I can use Peach's d-tilt more effectively which sets up for stupid combos.

Top Bottom