• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Not that i'm aware of. My marine & navy buddies are on leave from iraq n all that jazzs etc for a bit so i prolly wont do too much smassh stuff 4 awilele to spend time with thenmm till like january or osomething no im not at all dsrunk lolz o-('.'Q) kirbyb pujcjh heh haaahz bea chc. stupid azz beech, shouldla knonwn i was a hatchet rida edition to be released soon:monkey:. sorry, dont mind me rambling >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Kashif used to always get ***** when he tried to actually fight me, so he just gimped me to win sometimes.

But he actually outfought me twice last weekend. Good stuff.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
ROFL Inui is gay =( *runs*
LOL!

I have no problem getting 4 low % kills from shine spikes :).

@Inui - "Yeah, Kashif used to always get ***** when he tried to actually fight me, so he just gimped me to win sometimes."

You're forgetting about FD and CGing though :lick:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
@ Atomsk_92, your sig makes no sense, as the guys fist goes through the car, (metal, solid steel), yet when it hits the guys face, it just punches it, instead of gruesomely smashing his face all over the place. the face is not as strong and is mushier than metal. sorry i just noticed that and had to point it out, everyone can ignore this post.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
@ Atomsk_92, your sig makes no sense, as the guys fist goes through the car, (metal, solid steel), yet when it hits the guys face, it just punches it, instead of gruesomely smashing his face all over the place. the face is not as strong and is mushier than metal. sorry i just noticed that and had to point it out, everyone can ignore this post.
Maybe hes doing a sex punch

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry for Spamming but I want to invite all crews to the KillaFleet Tournament in feburary. Its gonna have 1v1, 2v2, low tier doubles, AND CREW BATTLES. Its gonna be a big 2 day event and if you wanna check it out its here : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91765

Let me know what u guys think I wanna turn our tournament into a Regional soon with $$ and sponsored prizes.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
dude i'm on the wii internet function right now lol

EDIT: HOLY **** IT PLAYS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE I LOVE THE WII

Magus420

Smash Master
Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in and a pound of bacon

My town, that created all the bacon
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style's a pound of bacon

Take heed, 'cause I'm a bacon poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
Girls were hot like a pound of bacon

Bacon to your mother

(Vanilla) Ice Ice Bacon
also
Ghost Ride The Whip! & Ghost Ride The Mower

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Clearly his fist loses speed as it plows through the car, and therefore has only enough energy to 'normal' punch the guy.

Top Bottom