• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Ugh. LK, can you hold on to my extension cord please? I knew I'd end up forgetting it since I happened to grab that one, which is the one I use to cut my hair cuz all of the others I have are like 20 ft long...

Magus420

Smash Master
Umm... WOW. What in the hell did you do to that controller dood??? It was perfectly fine before when I tested them all out and rated each of their parts the day beforehand >_>

The control stick on that one had an A- rating, and was 2nd/3rd best next to my own super controller, lol.

Maybe someone stepped on it at AxlT's fest or something. >_<

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Umm... WOW. What in the hell did you do to that controller dood??? It was perfectly fine before when I tested them all out and rated each of their parts the day beforehand >_>

The control stick on that one had an A- rating, and was 2nd/3rd best next to my own super controller, lol.

Maybe someone stepped on it at AxlT's fest or something. >_<
I did absolutely nothing to it lol. The first day I used it there were problems :(. I just started to stop doubting that it was ME making the mistakes after the first day

Magus420

Smash Master
And you weren't sure when after you tap left or right you continue to run across the stage for like 3-5 seconds after letting go of the controller? :laugh:

Good news though. I took it apart and I was able to fully correct the problem. :) It seems a small hair or something found its way into the analog sensor and was fuxing things up quite a bit.

Another good thing is that I got a better idea of how the anolog stick device works and realized you can swap the sticks to a different controller. Not the actual sensor thing though as that's soldered to the board, but I can still always put my super worn near gripless stick on a different controller if needed as I hate the grip on them.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
And you weren't sure when after you tap left or right you continue to run across the stage for like 3-5 seconds after letting go of the controller? :laugh:

Good news though. I took it apart and I was able to fully correct the problem. :) It seems a small hair or something found its way into the analog sensor and was fuxing things up quite a bit.

Another good thing is that I got a better idea of how the anolog stick device works and realized you can swap the sticks to a different controller. Not the actual sensor thing though as that's soldered to the board, but I can still always put my super worn near gripless stick on a different controller if needed as I hate the grip on them.
:laugh:
LOL @ the problem.
:( at not being able to play you in Slash yesterday

Magus420

Smash Master
I'm so bad though, lol. I can never remember like 90% of my setups/followups n whatnot outside of training mode :cry:. I'll FRC an Icespike and then sit there like 'Oh sheeit. WTF was it that I can do here again?' And then I'll end up just throwing out a random kick at nothing when they're on the ground cuz I also happened to mess up doing a fish somehow...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm so bad though, lol. I can never remember like 90% of my setups/followups n whatnot outside of training mode :cry:. I'll FRC an Icespike and then sit there like 'Oh sheeit. WTF was it that I can do here again?' And then I'll end up just throwing out a random kick at nothing when they're on the ground cuz I also happened to mess up doing a fish somehow...
I used to have the same problem :mad:. I still do to some degree but its not as bad anymore. Play matches against CPUs on the hardest difficulty(forgot what its called) and it will get you to be able to do moves in real matches with less mistakes. Because training mode isn't enough. Just using training mode is tantamount to knowing how to CG perfectly but not knowing how to actually get in a grab. It doesn't matter that you CAN chaingrab your opponent to death if you can never get a grab off.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey LK, I finally figured out a way to install Melty Blood w/o killing my Hard Drive. I just uninstalled WC3, installed MB, unmounted the MB iso, and reinstalled WC3 now that I freed up all the space the MB iso took up. So how do you play online :?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
People named Ron aren't allowed to speak. Unless their last name is Burgundy. And yours isn't.

Also, I am amused that you used a man who tried to have sex with his sister and molested little boys to represent yourself.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
But Phillybilly's name is Ron. I dont want to share secondary names with a crazy giant black man that attacks Smashers. D:

Yeah, I have so much in common with him, no? =P

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Offical TNR Recruitment Page... TNR Festage @ Chozen's 12/9; Also Welcomes TAK$ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) ChozenOne Reply | Unsubscribe Today 04:45 PM by Wuss

Views

Passed!! Congratulations are in order.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow your mad gay for not saying Real life
OMG I use abbreviations on teh intarweb!

Btw Trevor, you never called me, so you didn't get to come over and play LK, M2K, Inui, and me. I would have called you, but everyone decided 5 people is gay # for Smash and teams is no fun then.

lolM2K forgot his MLG sweatshirt here roflcopters.
@Inui - lol I stole a lot of M2K's stuff.
@Lord Knight - I never played you today in singles besides 1 Marth Ditto in SSBM wtf?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I had to go chrismas shopping
Is anything happening tommorow?

Btw kashif with doc try B-air into wavedash back angled down F-Smash on fastfallers at like 60%

doc gets even gayer^

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I had to go chrismas shopping
Is anything happening tommorow?

Btw kashif with doc try B-air into wavedash back angled down F-Smash on fastfallers at like 60%

doc gets even gayer^
Do you mean waveLAND back? I don't normally do Doc vs fastfaller but I guess I'll keep that in mind. I don't recall bair being hard to tech though...

Top Bottom