• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I haxxd a new version of Slash on my 2005 Ninja. *****, that game shoulda known I was a hatchet rida. As long as I can get it to work right you guys'll see what I mean. :laugh:
Yo Magus we're going to record the matches on Corneria, you have to upload them so everyone can see teh Pure Pwnage!

Oh...and the analog stick on the controller you gave me is mad nubz. Can you replace it with another one? It turns all my n-airs going forward into f-airs and turns almost all my jabs into f-tilts.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yo Magus we're going to record the matches on Corneria, you have to upload them so everyone can see teh Pure Pwnage!

Oh...and the analog stick on the controller you gave me is mad nubz. Can you replace it with another one? It turns all my n-airs going forward into f-airs and turns almost all my jabs into f-tilts.
Maybe its a sign to quit smash

Magus420

Smash Master
Umm. It worked perfectly fine for me but alright I guess. I had no prob nairing repeatedly across the stage with Fox using it. Not once did it fair. I would've remembered. Sure you're not holding forward and not realizing it?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Umm. It worked perfectly fine for me but alright I guess. I had no prob nairing repeatedly across the stage with Fox using it. Not once did it fair. I would've remembered. Sure you're not holding forward and not realizing it?
100% positive. The first day I thought I was imagining it cuz it happened like 1/20 times. But now it does it EVERY SINGLE time...and I haven't used it that much.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif curses controllers.

Why do you want the Corneria match tape? It's going to be nothing but my Sheik getting outcamped and comboed by a Falco, like Falco can do to anyone there. XD

Magus420

Smash Master
Sounds like you broke it if it worked before :p. I'm sure there's nothing really wrong with it though, just it's different from what you're used to so it's doing other stuff. Show me one you like and I'll see if there's one that's close to it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif curses controllers.

Why do you want the Corneria match tape? It's going to be nothing but my Sheik getting outcamped and comboed by a Falco, like Falco can do to anyone there. XD
Magus, even Mad Catz controllers don't break that fast :laugh:

I want it taped so I can watch me shoot 700+ lasers

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
No, but my brother Treble will be there! After finals are done in two weeks, I'll be traveling to everything. The two that are coming tonight, Treble and Eggm, are the best of the crew so you'll have more fun anyway. I think Jota might be coming, but not sure.

Anyways, have fun! Someone bring a VCR and save me some vids. :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
@Magus - Thx for brining Slash, it's been ages since I played with broken Ky and super good Testament :)
@LK - Thx for the ride to your place. Smexy hawt new CG you showed.
@Inui - No johnz, I fight with shine spikes.
@Ryoko - :(. Jesus foot is 2 good.

Eggm

Smash Hero
It was fun, and you should come next time :) ... and... m2k and magus.. i want to actually play u the next time.. D:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Argh i stayed home and played maple story

anyway anyone want to do stuff tommorow?

Magus420

Smash Master
Sorry, you're not better than me. You happened to lose to Magus...and I can't even remmeber the last time I lost to him when I used Sheik or Marth. It was probably like 3 months ago when he still used Jiggs(James, stop not using your Jiggs kthx kthx).
WOOOOOWWW...

GFJ basing that solely off the matches played immediately after arriving at your place when my hands were cold as **** and was messing up everything I was trying to do (it's pretty sad if you couldn't tell that). I told Trev a few days later that I bet you'd be jerking off over those stupidass matches for some time and I guess I was right. -.-

MM. $20. Ganon vs Marth. Best of 7. Usual random and banned stages. DSR modified (can't counterpick the stage you last won on). If I win maybe I'll MM your Sheik too for 5 bux since you never lose to me with Sheik or something. $5 Peach Marth, Falcon Marth, Falco Marth, Sheik Marth, and Bowser Marth too probably. Your Marth isn't particularly good dude. You're ****ing ******** if you think your Marth is better than all of my characters other than Jiggs. Seriously. STFU or show me the money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, I never said that it was better, but you don't beat me...even when you're playing well. Just use Jiggs. >_>; I based what I said off of three months of not losing to you ever because you dropped your main that's ten times better than your other characters against me. =/

Just use your Jiggs.

Magus420

Smash Master
Uh, I never said that it was better, but you don't beat me...even when you're playing well. I based what I said off of three months of not losing to you ever because you dropped your main that's ten times better than your other characters against me. =/
No, I don't 'beat' you in the matchup because pretty much the only time you've used Marth against me in however many months was that one time I was talking about where we'd just walked in the door. Again with the "you can't beat me" BS. Prove it and MM me then. I don't know why you think we play all the time and you always win. We really don't, and when we do, it's never of these matchups you claim to constantly beat me in.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not sure. I'm not confident enough in my Marth to go against any of your mains with that much money on the line, tbqh. =/

My characters go like this right now:

Sheik > Ganon >>>>>>>>>>>> Fox > Marth > Peach.

Magus420

Smash Master
Fine then. $2 each. Ganon Ganon, Peach Ganon, Falcon Ganon, Bowser Ganon, Falco Ganon, Zelda Ganon, Doc Ganon, Marth Ganon, Sheik Ganon, ???? ????, and if I have enough then my Ganon vs ????. Ganon being my best or 2nd best, and your Ganon being just as effective as mine you should have no reason not to do all of them right? All or nothing.

Top Bottom