• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How did I forget WoZ? x_x

Yes, WoZ is really good.

EL...he's better than a lot of people, but I don't think he's at the level of the other people yet.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Thanks for letting me borrow the Wavebird, Inui. Good matches today. No johnz, my Pichu got your Marth down to 1 stock on Yoshi's Story ;)

((haha not a one line post, teh_spamerer for top tier ^_^))

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, your Pichu is pretty tight. I honestly don't find it much easier than Chu's...but I've yet to fight yours with my actual main of Sheik, so perhaps I should before making any wrong conclusions. :x

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
My fellow New Jersey players.....stop playing Smash Bros. Melee. Go pick up Zelda: TP and a copy of FF:12

Wii Zelda and FF:12>>>SSBM

*runs*

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
My fellow New Jersey players.....stop playing Smash Bros. Melee. Go pick up Zelda: TP and a copy of FF:12

Wii Zelda and FF:12>>>SSBM

*runs*
got both already

rofl my brother said last night"You know what trev were going to get a WII tommorow" i wake up this morning and he is in the living room playing it

Any good RPG >> SSBM IMO
I agree 110%

did you guys realise that in 64 pikachu kirby and ness were godly, but in melee there ****-see i didn't censor dodge-so according to that logic in brawl Mewtwo and Pichu should be god tier

Top Bottom